The Residence at Timber Pines

Reviews of The Residence at Timber Pines

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Timber Pines

February 27, 2017

By Brooksvilleismyhome

As i have had a past family member of this residence. I wanted to give it more then 5 stars. The staff is very friendly and caring. I can not express enough this is a place where your mother or father can live a non-stressful exciting life. I also wanted to give a special thank you to Patricia and Alicia in nursing to being so caring and was right there if anything was needed. These two women bring out an amazing vibe to the residence. May god bless you all.

January 23, 2017

By DR4eyes

I did a lot of research on Assisted Living before placing my Dad as I work in the medical field.. I must say I was impressed. They go above and beyond what the state requires and if you look at deficiencies on states surveys they are remarkable compared to others. The fact that they have an RN as a Director of Nursing and Licensed Practical Nurses in the building 24 hours a day shows me they truly care about their residents and quality of staffing. The price is higher but not far off to the next competitor for what you are getting. Dad has been their for 6 months now and loves it and is very happy. He had an incident recently and a Nurse came right away and was able to quickly figure out what was going on with him. I am truly happy with the decision I made in placing my Father in this community.

December 15, 2016

By Christine750788

My mom is at Timber Pines (The Residence At Timber Pines), and I love it. It's beautiful, the service is great, and the food is good. They have a good menu with everything from salads, soups to full-on trays for dinners. It's restaurant-style, so you actually choose from a menu, so it's like you're going to a restaurant every day. They have so many activities. There are three floors, each with a different calendar of events. They have live entertainment and artists that come in. There are singers, exercise classes, bingo, crafts, outings, and a bus that will take residents shopping or to restaurants.

November 29, 2016

By Debbie653028

My father is in The Residence at Timber Pines' memory care center, which is one of the best ones around. We like it and how the place is laid out. It is not like a nursing home. It is very nice and very clean. The people are very good with the residents. I can’t explain how good this place is; it is just really nice. The food is good. The staff members are very friendly and make you feel at home. They treat them with respect and know them by name. They have lots of activities. It is a beautiful place, like a 5-star hotel. They do bingo, arts and crafts, and trivia, plus everyday talking about things that they would remember from the past. They have entertainment that comes in all the time and take rides in the van to get ice cream. Every Friday, they either go to lunch or dinner.

November 17, 2016

By Carole250362

The Residence At Timber Pines was a lot more money, and all the meals are provided, but the I don’t think the price for what you were getting was worth it at all. The rooms are much smaller, and there was no transportation to the library. The man there was very nice, but the place was just overpriced for what you're getting. I just didn't like it as much.

September 29, 2016

By Linda612715

The Residence at Timber Pines was awesome, but it wouldn’t meet my mother’s needs. The room was well-appointed and very nice. The only thing it did not have as far as having a little kitchenette was that it did not have a stove at all. It had a little baby microwave, a refrigerator, a little bar sink, and that to me was a downfall. The administrator that I spoke with and showed me around was awesome. Their dining area was beautiful. It was like a five-star restaurant, and it was gorgeous.

September 07, 2015

Residence at Timber Pines was very nice and very clean and had a lot of staff, but it was just too expensive. I thought the staff was being very honest. As I said, there was a lot of staff per resident. If they could afford it, that would have been the place. I looked at the activity room, and there were quite a few people participating.

March 30, 2015

My mother fell and had to have surgery, and she’s in The Residence. It’s new, modern, and clean. The care is good, and according to her, the food is outstanding. She’s happy, and it’s right outside of the community where they’ve been living for the last 20 years. All her friends are close by, so it works out really well. She’s been doing the same stuff she did when she was at home; she plays cards and mahjong.

March 15, 2015

By Justintimefordinner

This is a review of my personal experience at The Residence at Timber Pines. The review is my personal opinion. I found this place to be similar to many others we visited. Smells of urine and Febreeze. Staff seemed short and uncaring. Residents didnt act like they were enjoying life. The director had her sales pitch down pat. Robotic and rehearsed sounding, and much like a used car salesman, seemed completely ungenuine. I wouldnt trust the care of my parents to this place or the staff.

July 31, 2014

By John91153450

The Residence at Timber Pines is very close to where my aunt lives. The place was excellent and it was very nice. The staff's work ethic was very strong. We did see the rooms. They were exceptionally good. They had all the standard activities. They were multidimensional. What I like best about it was the proximity to my aunt's house. It was in the neighborhood, so it wasn't disruptive from that perspective.

September 11, 2013

By Marie22

The Residence at Timber Pines is wonderful. I would give them high stars! It is an excellent facility. A very big place, three stories, and it has everything that you could possibly think of. It is just exquisite and very personal. Food is also excellent. They have different care for each individual. I found this place to be perfect but you also have to have the funds or means to live there.

July 11, 2013

The surroundings at The Residence at Timber Pines was very classy. It was a very attractive facility and the dining room was very nice too. The staff were very accommodating. They had a lot of things going on for the residents to participate in.

June 18, 2013

By Caring 5700

The Residence was too big of a community. I picked out a big apartment when they were building it. We lived there for a couple of months and it was expensive. Otherwise, it had three or four elevators serving the residents. They had everything, assisted living and senior living and I was in senior living. They were very good.

May 29, 2013

By Leroy1

The place is very nice, but it's just too expensive.

March 20, 2013

By Caring 5116

It's very beautiful and opulent at The Residence at Timber Pines. The price doesn't seem all that bad although it's a little higher than in most places. To get services for assisted living, you have to take it on an ala carte basis. If you need a tray for your room, it's $5 each time they have to furnish a tray. It's $15 to have someone help you in the shower for 15 minutes. These fees seem outrageous to me. But the employees are very nice.

October 23, 2012

By genevra78

Timber Pines is a very nice place, the staff is warm and friendly and always is available if a resident needs them. The rooms are comfortable and the place is well kept inside and out, their is a fancy dining hall and beautiful gardens to relax in. They also have a library, pool, fitness center and living rooms for people to get together in. People do not have to go to a hair salon because there is one there for them there is also laudry areas on all floors. The biggest thing I liked is the activities they have there is cards, bingo, exercise programs, movie night and they also provide transportation for people to go to church which to my neighbor was a plus. Another thing that is nice to see is how couples can live together because they offer different levels of care so aging couples can stay together longer which is a great thing.

August 13, 2012

By Eileen3

Very nice, clean and people are friendly. They have different levels of dementia wards. Really felt they knew what they were doing and my family member would be well taken care of.

May 10, 2012

By Kimberly2

Timber Pines Residence in Spring Hill Florida - I visited this facility and it is beautiful. The facility is very clean and smells good. The food in the restaurants is very good. The caregivers that I see around are very nice and helpful. If one of my clients were leaving their home and wanted to go into a facility then I would recommend this facility.

January 19, 2012

By tampabayCNA

Wow, there is not a place that I would rather be when I nee assistance that this location. Much like a luxury hotel there is a an entrance with a very large common area and people everywhere. This place does not feel institutional by no means. This is like luxury living for the retirement phase. The only difference is there is a bunch of team members ready to assist you if you ever need assistance. Unlike some of the places I have visited the staff here is excellent about maintaining dignity of the client and that was impressive. There are a ton of activities planned and posted and there is a beauty parlor to cater to the needs of maintaining hair do’s. This place is on a large scale wonderful in my opinion.

July 30, 2011

By Rach010

The Residence at Timber Pines most definitely lives up to their slogan of "gracious senior living". When you walk into the building not only is it aesthetically pleasing but the staff is very warm and welcoming. There are hundreds of activities a month for the residents to enjoy and all of the staff is polite and displays excellent customer service. You can tell how much time the staff spends keeping the dining rooms, hallways, offices, and other multi-purpose areas clean. There is also three memory units for residents with all different levels of memory care needed. The most interesting part is that there is an all women's unit which is the only one like it in the state. I think the The Residence at Timber Pines is the best assisted living facility around!

Independent Living Reviews for The Residence at Timber Pines

July 02, 2018

By Anonymous

I like The Residence at Timber Pines. It was in a good location. The people were nice. The place looked very clean. I liked their dining area. The apartments were very cute. There were 2-bedroom with two bathrooms, or 1-bedrooms with one bathroom. Their prices were different depending upon the size of the unit. The grounds were nice.

Questions about The Residence at Timber Pines

What programs or activities does The Residence at Timber Pines offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The Residence at Timber Pines has a variety of programs for residents to participate in throughout the week. We have multiple fitness classes focused on strength training in our Fit To Be Strong programs that take place weekly. We also offer a variety of programs to promote socialization, cognitive improvement and entertainment as well.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Residence at Timber Pines exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

In addition to our featured specials for each meal we have all day dining available in our Whispering Pines Dining room from 8 am to 7 pm. We also have a "Always Available" menu with a variety of entrees and side items that are available 7 days a week.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

In the surrounding area we have several restaurants and shopping plazas. We are close to Weeki Wachee Spring State Park and local beaches. There are local bowling alleys and move theatres near by.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have Pine's Pub, where resident enjoy gathering, playing games, cocktail hour and watching movies. A Library off the main lobby with a large variety of books. The Grand Lounge is on the 2nd floor and offers a large area for activities and gatherings. Sidney's room is a small gathering room for cards, games and crafts next to our billiards area. We also have a beautiful pool with a walk in ramp and hot tub. There are also several puzzle tables available throughout the community.

Costs for The Residence at Timber Pines

Photos of The Residence at Timber Pines

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Timber Pines

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

About The Residence at Timber Pines

Step into The Residence at Timber Pines and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place. We have been a part of the Spring Hill community for many years, delivering a lifestyle of care, value and well-being amidst a beautiful setting.

Here you will find a thriving community of residents from all walks of life enjoying outstanding senior living. It is our commitment to help each resident lead a purposeful life and strive to deliver the highest quality of service.

Independent Living

We believe life can get better with age.

Each of us lives a life richly colored by family, friends and uniquely personal experiences. At The Residence at Timber Pines, we pride ourselves in helping you make the most of every moment. Our programs help you live your passions, fulfill your potential and keep precious memories alive, while making cherished new ones. We believe you deserve a wonderful life at every stage.

Assisted Living

At The Residence at Timber Pines, we excel at helping residents transition from independent life to a more supportive environment. Our beautiful common areas make it easy to foster friendships, and engage in daily social activities. Our community is rich in opportunities to improve quality of life as we age.

As your needs change, our assisted living services offer everything you need to live comfortably and securely.

We provide comprehensive personal care services around the clock. Select only the services you prefer to live as independently as possible.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities
  • Delicious, chef-driven dining with Food for Life™
  • Scheduled transportation
  • FIT Functional Fitness®

Assisted Living Services

• Customized care plans designed to meet the individual needs of each resident
  • Medication reminders and administration
  • 24-hour emergency call system
  • Care coordination with the Physician, Pharmacist and Case Management team
  • Housekeeping, linen, and towel services

Memory Care

When someone you know is experiencing memory loss, we’re here with Pearls of Life® memory care. Pearls of Life recognizes the value of each individual and helps residents live dignified, well-rounded lives, discovering the treasures, or pearls, within.

Pearls of Life memory care offers Montessori Inspired Lifestyle®, a positive approach to providing care for adults living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This approach of care is based on the methods of Maria Montessori, as adapted for adults by Dr. Cameron Camp, founder of the Center for Applied Research in Dementia. Dr. Camp is the innovator and founder of the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle approach to dementia care. This approach allows residents to focus on their individual strengths and engage in meaningful activities to stimulate the mind and improve overall quality of life.

Thank you for your interest at The Residence at Timber Pines. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Residence at Timber Pines