Life Care Center Of Sarasota

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Sarasota

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center Of Sarasota

June 06, 2015

By Blitz09

My husband was in this facility after back surgery. Let's start with the good: The facility is clean and the food is good. Yamili is a sweet person and helps out however she can. Day nurses are good, but very overworked. Therapists are good. Most first & second shift CNA's are helpful. HOWEVER, night shift tends to overmedicate to keep patients quiet. CNA's do NOTHING at night-good luck if you need something. One was so lazy she couldn't even help my husband into bed and left him to sleep in a chair. His incision started bleeding and her excuse was,"he should have went to bed during 2nd shift"! Promised 2 hrs of therapy per day, per week. That didn't happen. Always schedule conflicts or sessions being cut short. Only one time in a week did someone help my husband wash up. Even when you ask, they make excuses so I would just do it. Got disgusted after a week and took him home. They will try everything in their power to keep you there as long as your insurance pays!

April 18, 2015

After surgery, I stayed in Life Care Center for a short period. It was wonderful, very clean, attractive, and well kept, but it was expensive. The staff was very good. The food was very good. The activities were wonderful. They got patients out of their rooms that were incoherent, but they still brought them to listen to music. They seemed to be really patient with them. From 2:00 to 4:00, they had ice cream served and a special room where you could get specialty coffees or teas. If I ever had to go in or my husband, we'd love to stay there, but that's beyond our means.

December 31, 2014

By advocate123

My dad was a resident at LifeCare of Sarasota for a couple months this spring. The therapy was very good and the therapists were very compassionate and helpful. The nurses and the social workers should find employment elsewhere. They made our family feel that we were bothering them by asking questions regarding our dads care or asking for advice. The nurses seem very overworked and not at all happy at their jobs. They also administered my dads chemo drug incorrectly for about a month because they have no method of tracking how drugs are administered if they are not categorized as narcotics. I never got an answer as to how this serious error occurred.

August 04, 2014

My father was at Life Care Center for 20 days. It was good. The physical therapy was fantastic. The food was adequate but not great. The rooms were on the small side; my father was in a double room and it was kind of small. However, the place was clean and there was a nice cheery atmosphere.

October 25, 2013

Life Care Center of Sarasota is a beautiful facility with a very nice environment. It's like living in a country club. They have a beautiful dining room. The people were friendly. The staff is very competent, nice, and very pleasant. They are very protective of their people and they provided everything except for mental care. They also have activities going on all the time.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center Of Sarasota

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Life Care Center Of Sarasota

Life Care Center Of Sarasota is a senior living provider in Sarasota, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center Of Sarasota for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Sarasota