Wesley Haven Villa

Reviews of Wesley Haven Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Haven Villa

July 13, 2014

By scooterz

My mother is currently at WHV in Pensacola and I wouldn't want her anywhere else. The staff is the best and the administrator goes out of her way to make sure everyone has what he or she needs. My mother was sent to the hospital a month or so ago. Because I'm not local, I tried to call for information about her condition but they wouldn't release it. On top of that, they told Mom that she would have to go to a skilled nursing center rather than home to WHV. The administrator drove to the hospital herself and spoke with them and Mom to find out what my mother wanted to do. An hour later, Mom was back in her apartment at WHV. Also, Mom broke her foot one weekend. Again, since I'm not local, I wasn't able to be there with her. The administrator sat with her in the hospital for six(?) hours before they released Mom at 10pm. On a final note, when I'm in town, I actually sleep there so I see first-hand the level of service and care. No one could possibly care for these people more. Trust me, this place is THE best!

May 02, 2013

By pollyan

My grandmother has been at Wesley Haven for several years. In my opinion it used to be the best assisted living facility in the area. Sadly,since administraion changed and several excellent employees have been fired, I have noticed such a decline in the quality of care, especially in the nursing department that per my grandmothers request,we are looking at other faciliies to move her too. We all hate this because until the last several months, she was very happy here. The previous nurses were extremely caring and very knowledgeable. The "personal care aids" that have been terminated were some of the most caring nd compassionate people I have ever known. Wesley Haven is owned by Methodist Homes and none of us can understand why they ignore both ours and other residents & families complaints. I think they made a huge mistake when they hired their new administrator,and an even bigger mistake when they allowed her to terminate the previous nurses and support staff. A year ago I would have rated 5 stars but now I want to give zero stars but this program makes you put at least 1 star but this facility does not even deserve this one star.

October 24, 2012

By ashpow23

My boyfriend's grandmother is located at Wesley Haven in Pensacola, Florida. The staff is extremely friendly and always cordial. I frequently see them joking around and putting a laugh or smile on the residents faces, which in the last stages of their lives, seems important. The facilities are extremely well cared for and the staff takes very individualized notes about each resident and how they can better assist them and handle their needs. The rooms also are very large and there is a great deal of privacy. The facility also hosts several events for their residents to keep them entertained. There is also a hospital located right around the corner, in case of any emergencies, and this makes families feel very secure. Though the home has several floors, I feel that the residents are very safe.

January 27, 2012

By qtt

Wesley Haven Villa is a assisted living center for seniors. It is located in downtown Pensacola. The center offers shuttle services to WalMart and to doctor appointments. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (which are very good) keeping in mind the health requirements of each senior resident. The staff is friendly and helpful. They also have Methodist church services. They have a piano in the library area to play for the residents.

Services and Amenities of Wesley Haven Villa

About Wesley Haven Villa

Wesley Haven Villa is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wesley Haven Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wesley Haven Villa