Green Tree of Orlando

Reviews of Green Tree of Orlando

Assisted Living Reviews for Green Tree of Orlando

February 10, 2016

By Miguel1

My visit at Green Tree of Orlando was good. It was a nice experience. I was pleased with it. I was impressed with the staff who assisted me. They were very nice, and very professional. It was a nice place. Everything is clean.

September 07, 2015

By Denise40

Green Tree (Ann Way Assisted Living) is not as large as most facilities. It's almost like a dorm environment as opposed to an institutional environment. The rooms are not huge, but they're not small. You got enough room for your clothes, your bed, and your dresser. It's homey. It's almost like a big house there. The staff is pretty good, but sometimes they are short staffed. They're very caring. My mother wants to stay there. I asked her if she wanted me to find another place, and she said no. The most important part is that she's happy there. I used to bring in food for her, and she doesn't want me to anymore, so she eats what's there. From what I've seen when I visit, it looks pretty decent. They have a cook that comes in. They offer activities, but she may not get involved in them. The only thing is if they change my mom's Depends, I wish they throw that garbage away instead of leaving it in her room, so it doesn't stink up the room. She has been here since mid-May.

Questions about Green Tree of Orlando

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Green Tree of Orlando. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Greentree ALF is freshly remodeled building with group of active seniors ranging from 55 and up. The community enjoys arts and crafts and Bingo for daily activities

What programs or activities does Green Tree of Orlando offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The community has a wide range of activities from Chair yoga, Bingo and Arts and Crafts

What places are near Green Tree of Orlando or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are located on a major road approximately 1.5 miles away from 2 major shopping centers with a Walmart, Dollar store and restaurants.

What transportation services does Green Tree of Orlando offer to assisted living residents?

The community offers assistance with making reservations with all medical transport as well as uber/Lyft transport companies. We will assist with making sure all riders arrive to and from safely.

What safety features or security measures does Green Tree of Orlando offer to assisted living residents?

The community sits on a large piece of property tucked back away from the main road. We offer call bell system for any resident who may need it for safety reasons. We also have staff on site 24/7 to be sure all needs. All doors will be locked at 9pm for safety.

How does Green Tree of Orlando keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

The Greentree Management Team is in constant contact with all Families, Doctors and 3rd party vendors through email and phone.

If Green Tree of Orlando accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

The community does not accept and animals at this time.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

The Greentree staff is constantly offering updated training classes from Medtech refreshers to Dementia and Proper food handling courses.

Costs for Green Tree of Orlando

• Nurses Extra: Registered Nurse Practitioner Visits

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: AL5578

About Green Tree of Orlando

We are a team of caring and professional individuals who understand the meaning of relationships, care and quality of life for the senior population. Our certified and licensed caregivers are specially trained and receive on-going education in the latest techniques of care for our residents.

We provide an affordable solution to assisted livings without jeopardizing the balance of body, mind and soul. Programs go beyond day-to-day activies to engage the residents and promote a higher quality of life, while providing peace of mind for family members

Map of Green Tree of Orlando