Landings of St. Andrew

Reviews of Landings of St. Andrew

Independent Living Reviews for Landings of St. Andrew

March 25, 2014

By planner1

I am currently a resident at The Landings of St Andrew and was shocked to read the other poster's review on this property. I have lived here for nearly two years and have been amazed at the number of events and the concern and friendliness of the staff here. We have monthly birthday parties, daily cards and games, daily exercize, water aerobics, cooking classes, art classes, singing/music group, book club, garden club, and amazing parties and events like carnivals, health fairs, holiday parties, sock hops and other amusements. I am sorry that this person did not have a positive experience when visiting with us, but can assure any future visitor of a completely different experience. Come and check us out...we rock around here.

September 27, 2013

By Caring02011

I had a chance to visit St. Andrew and they didn't have an apartment that I could afford. They want me to take an apartment that has two rooms. They didn't seem to have many activities going on while I was there. I don't think it was favorable for me. The staff there didn't seem to be interested with me and so I would not recommend this place.

Services and Amenities of Landings of St. Andrew

About Landings of St. Andrew

Landings of St. Andrew is a senior living provider in New Port Richey, Florida that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Landings of St. Andrew for more details on services and rates.

Map of Landings of St. Andrew