Cinnamon Cove

Reviews of Cinnamon Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Cinnamon Cove

June 10, 2016

By Sheena581702

Cinnamon Cove was terrible. I didn’t get a good, welcome feeling, and it didn’t appear as though they really cared about their patients. The facility smelled bad. The rooms were shocking, like little boxes with dirty, old furniture in them. They were horrible. They didn’t have any activities for the residents. You have people sitting in front of the television, and then you have some just looking around the place. The place was not clean. I was shocked at how expensive it was. It was way more expensive than the other facility I visited that was very polished. Basically, Cinnamon Cove was just a place where people could stay. It didn’t offer them any quality of life or anything. I saw the menu on the wall that they had written on the chalkboard and somebody with a plate of food in front of them, and it looked disgusting. The person that runs the facility didn’t seem to care either. He showed me around, but he was just doing his job. There wasn't any heart in it.

May 10, 2016

By TinaKYBAB

I went to Cinnamon Cove without my mom. I like it, but it was a little dark inside. The rooms were small. I knew it’s definitely not a place for my mom. The staff seemed fine. The people who live there were very quiet and very like they’re not really there. It would be OK for elderly that needs more intensive care. I really wasn’t impressed with it.

May 07, 2016

By zatant

My Mom has been there for almost a week, we toured the home about 2 months before she moved in. She is comfortable there and I feel at ease that she is treated well and with dignity.There are plenty of sitting rooms that also makes it good for the residents to be comfortable and for visitors. I met some other residents and they say that they like living there. The staff are friendly and helpful. I rated excellent because we have toured other homes some were nice but prices can be very high.and this home offers the things that my Mom and the family likes.

Thank you for the kind words about our facility. It is our pleasure to provide care for your mom. We always appreciate feedback from our resident's families.

September 28, 2015

My aunt is in Cinnamon Cove. The food is good. They are freshly cooked every day. The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean. They attend to her. She has no complaints. She is very happy. The owners are always there. When you walk in, you will not smell anything. One thing they can improve on would be the brightness of the place.

Thank you for taking the time to review Cinnamon Cove. We are pleased to hear that your loved one is satisfied with the care she is receiving. We invite you to stop by for a visit, as we have recently had the floors refinished and it has made quite a difference in the brightness of the facility. Again, thank you for your time and the opportunity to care for your aunt!

Costs for Cinnamon Cove

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 4 To 1 During The Daytime
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Cinnamon Cove

Our Philosophy is simple.

We treat you like family.

We provide you or your loved one with a safe, clean, supervised, secure environment cared for by an educated, ethical and experienced staff.

You need never be alone again.

Come to Cinnamon Cove we provide a relax and comforting environment.

Choose a private or semi-private room and enjoy beautiful common areas with access to outside decks and a fenced yard. The facility offers a pleasant Dining Room and over 1600 sq ft of common area (TV Rooms, Library, Meeting Room etc). There are also 2 decks and an inviting Front Porch.

Services Included in Our Basic Services Plan Include:
  • Basic utilities - Weekly housekeeping, linen service, and towels - Emergency call system via intercom system - Fire alarm & sprinkler system- Local phone service - Room service for up to five days when residents are recuperating from illness or injury - Personal laundry at no additional cost - Cable Television Service - Wi fi
  • Daily activities are offered - 3 nutritious meals per day - snacks and drinks - 24 hour supervised living - Rooms are furnished or unfurnished.
  • Special Services Available are:
    • Medication management - Assistance with personal hygiene - Assistance with ambulation - Incontinence care - Physical/Occupational Therapy -
    • Scheduling of Doctor's appointments - Podiatrist visits - Dermatologist visits- Optometrist visits - On site Beauty Shop
    • We strive to engage seniors in ways that promote physical, mental and emotional health.

Every staff member is trained in CPR, First Aid, Infectious Disease control, Blood borne pathogens, Alzheimer's disease, Resident's rights, Safe food handling, DNR, Fall risk, Nutrition & hydration, Emergency procedures and Elopement procedures. Since medication management is the number one reason people need assisted living, EVERY staff member is a Certified Medication Technician. Both owners are Certified Administrators, certified by the State. We honor DNR (Do not resuscitate) orders but have an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) which the staff is trained on. It is comforting to know that if an emergency arises, help is only minutes away. Response time for a 911 call is typically under 5 minutes.

Map of Cinnamon Cove