Fort Caroline Garden

Assisted Living Reviews for Fort Caroline Garden

August 21, 2016

By Alberta Jones

Other

My mother is a resident of FCG. The staff is very caring and always responsive. She is in the brand new section with all amenities and a private bathroom.

March 28, 2016

Fort Caroline Gardens was very nice. We didn’t like the existing part, but they're building another section. They did had about three private rooms available with Jack-and-Jill bathrooms, but the rest of the rooms had to share the same bathroom and shower. The rooms were clean. It’s very nice, but we couldn’t afford it. The staff was very nice and very good. The amenities seemed reasonable.

March 26, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer122419150

I visited Fort Caroline Gardens for my mother. It was not to my liking because it was more like an institution with several people living in one room. The bathrooms were inadequate because you have to go down the hallway to get to one. It wasn’t like living in a house; it was like living in a dormitory. There were many people in the hallways and the community areas. It just wasn’t for us.

September 07, 2014

By My sister's keeper

I have visited this facility many times unannounced and found the residents to be clean and cared for. The food was so amazingly good that even I was willing to eat it. They offered us lunch and the staff were so friendly and inviting. I walked into them singing or doing current events. Very peaceful place!!!

Costs for Fort Caroline Garden

Photos of Fort Caroline Garden

Services and Amenities of Fort Caroline Garden

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Fort Caroline Garden

Fort Caroline Gardens is a 78 bed facility located in a nice and quiet residential neighborhood on Fort Caroline Road. Although we have many residents who are healthy, alert, and independent, our staff experience allows us to provide a home where clients can age in place for many years to come.

We have a team of staff experienced and trained in providing a high level of assistance with all activities of daily living and also caring for those with dementia and Alzheimer's. We have nurses on site seven days a week. We have a variety of room styles, including both private/semi private rooms, some with kitchenettes and private bathrooms.

Services:

• Full ADL assistance
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Meal preparation and housekeeping
  • Alzheimer’s and dementia care
  • Assistance with incontinence
  • Fully staffed 24 hours a day
  • On site visiting physicians and health care providers
  • On site psychiatry and counseling
  • On site pharmacy delivery
  • Home health: physical occupational/speech therapy, wound care
  • Hospice care
  • Adult day service (provide care for residents who stay with us during the day and with their own families at night)
  • Respite care (depending on bed availability we can provide temporary care and housing in times of need.)

Amenities:

• Delicious and healthy food service
  • Full and fun activity calendar
  • Church services
  • Musical guests
  • Hair salon
  • Resident outings
  • Transportation to appointments
Adult Day Service

One of the best programs we offer at Fort Caroline Gardens is our Adult Day Services Program. This offers families the option of being able to care for their loved ones at home, but also having a support program in place during times of need. Whether it be a regular prearranged schedule, or the occasional errand or even an emergency that pops up spontaneously, our program offers the flexibility to assist you and your loved one during your time of need.

Our Day Services Program includes engaging and fun activities, delicious home cooked meals, supervision and assistance with activities of daily living, and can even include assistance with bathing and hygiene care.

Thank you for your interest at Fort Caroline Gardens. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Fort Caroline Garden