Fort Caroline Garden

Assisted Living Reviews for Fort Caroline Garden

August 21, 2016

By Alberta Jones

Other

My mother is a resident of FCG. The staff is very caring and always responsive. She is in the brand new section with all amenities and a private bathroom.

March 28, 2016

Fort Caroline Gardens was very nice. We didn’t like the existing part, but they're building another section. They did had about three private rooms available with Jack-and-Jill bathrooms, but the rest of the rooms had to share the same bathroom and shower. The rooms were clean. It’s very nice, but we couldn’t afford it. The staff was very nice and very good. The amenities seemed reasonable.

March 26, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer122419150

I visited Fort Caroline Gardens for my mother. It was not to my liking because it was more like an institution with several people living in one room. The bathrooms were inadequate because you have to go down the hallway to get to one. It wasn’t like living in a house; it was like living in a dormitory. There were many people in the hallways and the community areas. It just wasn’t for us.

September 07, 2014

By My sister's keeper

I have visited this facility many times unannounced and found the residents to be clean and cared for. The food was so amazingly good that even I was willing to eat it. They offered us lunch and the staff were so friendly and inviting. I walked into them singing or doing current events. Very peaceful place!!!

About Fort Caroline Garden

Fort Caroline Garden is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fort Caroline Garden for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fort Caroline Garden