Rose Manor Assisted Living

Reviews of Rose Manor Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Manor Assisted Living

February 02, 2018

By LPough

Great facility, great people, I would 100% recommend Rose Manor to anyone that asks!

September 22, 2014

Rose Manor was for functioning residents. It wasn’t very tidy and was very congested. The staff was very accommodating, but I was least impressed with that facility. I didn’t see any activities going on; it was very depressing. They must improve on tidiness, and the physical setting was just too congested.

February 26, 2014

Rose Manor has good staff, good care. I'm pretty pleased with the place. It's well maintained and clean. They have people come in to play music and for us to sing along to the oldies. The food is adequate but I wouldn't give it a real high mark. I like that the caregivers are excellent but they could improve on the food.

Costs for Rose Manor Assisted Living

Photos of Rose Manor Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Rose Manor Assisted Living

• About Rose Manor Assisted Living

Welcome to Rose Manor of DeLand! We offer an all-inclusive lifestyle that is catered to fit each individual resident's needs. Our skilled and highly trained staff provides residents with exceptional personal service and devoted care. Our family-style, and homelike atmosphere encourages relaxation and socialization, that allows residents to spend less time worrying about daily tasks and more time enjoying life.

We are a small, very comfortable facility, that provides you with a feeling of home the minute you enter. We are centrally located in the city of DeLand close to shopping, restaurants and medical facilities. We offer wonderful features and amenities to help our residents get the most out of each day.

Schedule a tour today!