Superior Residences of Clermont

Reviews of Superior Residences of Clermont

Assisted Living Reviews for Superior Residences of Clermont

March 19, 2015

By Jeanne25

Superior Residence was really clean. The rooms were very nice and roomy with plenty of storage. It had a very favorable impression. I liked the personnel. They were very outgoing, very friendly, and seemed to have a smile on their faces. The food was very nice, and people there seemed to like the food. They had bingo and a lot of games. The sanitation was excellent. There were no odors. I would recommend them to others.

October 22, 2012

Superior Residence was right next to my house, so it was convenient for the whole family. Everybody was very nice and the rooms were clean. The environment was very good, there was an activity going on, and people that I saw seem to be very happy. Everything was freshly painted. The staff was fantastic, they answered all my questions and didn't rush. They took us on the whole tour. It's a nice facility. I would recommend them to others.

Costs for Superior Residences of Clermont

Photos of Superior Residences of Clermont

Services and Amenities of Superior Residences of Clermont

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL10160

About Superior Residences of Clermont

Superior Residences of Clermont proudly offers the finest assisted living and memory care services.

We offer many exclusive features for residents including enhanced dining, dynamic events, forever pricing, and pet-friendly units!

Our experienced and caring team has the professional skills to administer complex treatment plans, and the sensitivity to make residents feel at home. Our cheerful, warm staff are key to the well-being of our residents. They are experienced and highly trained in helping residents feel better, function more independently. and manage chronic conditions.

Map of Superior Residences of Clermont