Superior Residences of Clermont

Reviews of Superior Residences of Clermont

Assisted Living Reviews for Superior Residences of Clermont

May 29, 2015

By Antonia2

I visited Superior Residences of Clermont. It was larger. It had more people that could occupy there. They had just added a whole wing on there. It was lovely, beautiful and very nice. I knew some people that had love ones there and everyone had been very happy with it. The dining area was very nice. I would highly recommend it.

March 19, 2015

By Jeanne25

Superior Residence was really clean. The rooms were very nice and roomy with plenty of storage. It had a very favorable impression. I liked the personnel. They were very outgoing, very friendly, and seemed to have a smile on their faces. The food was very nice, and people there seemed to like the food. They had bingo and a lot of games. The sanitation was excellent. There were no odors. I would recommend them to others.

January 27, 2014

By Cheryl C.1

We moved my father in law at Superior Residences of Clermont last September of 2013. He is in the assisted living area. They have a separate section of memory care too. We chose them because we were impressed with the service and the facility. The set up was nice. It was clean and comfortable. It has a homey feel to it but it was large. It has the amenities that were important to him. They have outings at least once a week, ice cream social and in house movie. I personally didn't have any interaction with the staff, my husband dealt with them most of the time but as far as I know they are attentive. They have a 24 hour nursing care, that's a plus for us as well. It worked out well.

September 13, 2013

By Echo1

Superior Residence of Clermont was more expensive than the other place that I went to. They had a nice lobby and the residents enjoyed their stay. The staff were accommodating to me. It would be nice if they lowered the price.

October 22, 2012

Superior Residence was right next to my house, so it was convenient for the whole family. Everybody was very nice and the rooms were clean. The environment was very good, there was an activity going on, and people that I saw seem to be very happy. Everything was freshly painted. The staff was fantastic, they answered all my questions and didn't rush. They took us on the whole tour. It's a nice facility. I would recommend them to others.

April 10, 2012

By Lucy1

I found the residence it self very nice on the outside, old but kept up. not very attractive inside, furnishings were old and worn down, paint needed to be redone. There definitely were not enough staff on duty per resident, most of the residents were just sitting around staring into thin air they were not being interacted with or mentally stimulated in any way it seemed that an activities director was needed. The staff were overworked and over tired most of the residents were unable to move them selves so the staff members would team up and move the residents from chair to bed or dinning room or bath, hoyer lifts would have been a great help. I heard a few residents wince in pain when they were being moved. The dinning room was very ill equipped in fact it was too small for the residents to be able to all eat together they ate in shifts, each resident was wheeled in in there wheel chair. The facility was divided into two sections Memory care and ALF, The ALF side was much nicer as each resident had there own little apartment.

Costs for Superior Residences of Clermont

Photos of Superior Residences of Clermont

Services and Amenities of Superior Residences of Clermont

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Superior Residences of Clermont

Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. Superior Residences of Clermont combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.

Upscale Assisted Living Amenities

At Superior Residences, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the outdoor patio area, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during social hours. No matter how you choose to fill your day, you can always find an inviting setting and a warm greeting.

• Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
  • Dining room featuring restaurant-style menus & service
  • Chef-prepared meals
  • Private dining available
  • Secure, outdoor activity areas and paths
  • Event Room for Movies
  • Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
  • Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
  • Life enriching programs and activities
  • Social Hours
  • Beauty salon/barber shop
  • Respite and day stays available

Caring for a loved one living with memory loss can be overwhelming — physically, emotionally and mentally. By reaching out for help, it’s common to feel a sense of guilt or doubt. When you can no longer manage alone, it can be comforting to discover a setting with trained and caring staff. Our team has been trained in programming with the intention of building on the quality of life through everyday activities in a meaningful way.

Thoughtful Memory Care Amenities

At Superior Residences, residents are enveloped in a caring, protected environment that offers an exceptional array of therapy-driven activities, healthful dining to satisfy the toughest of palates, and spacious common areas for engaging friends and welcoming family. At Superior Residences, your loved ones are given passage to a second family, our family. We create customized life enrichment plans, which allow individual strengths and unique abilities to shine through. Whether it’s art and coloring, or karaoke and bingo, we are there side-by-side to ensure each resident has an experience that is second to none.

• Studio and semi-private apartments
  • Comfortable, familiar atmosphere
  • Secure indoor & outdoor spaces
  • Social dining area
  • Chef-prepared meals
  • Community areas
  • Weekly housekeeping; beds made daily.
  • Life-enriching programs and activities
  • Community areas
  • Beauty salon/barbershop
  • Activity centers
  • Family support groups
  • Short terms stay available

Care staff, licensing and location.

Map of Superior Residences of Clermont