Rosecastle at Delaney Creek

Reviews of Rosecastle at Delaney Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosecastle at Delaney Creek

October 08, 2013

By rkherman123

My mother moved in to this facility earlier this year. She had previously lived alone, but after her medical conditions worsened she needed an ALF. I looked all over Hillsborough County & we chose Delaney Creek Lodge. This facility is very homey and clean. The administration is helpful and all the staff is great. They currently accept the Medicaid waiver, which is a blessing. They always decorate for the holidays, have lots of activities and really care about the residents. I would highly recommend this facility.

September 14, 2012

By greylady66

My aunt just moved into this facility about one month ago and we are all very pleased with it. The atmosphere when you walk in the door is very homey and welcoming. The staff is friendly and very helpful. My aunt needs a lot of special attention and the nurses/aides are always there to help her. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Rosecastle at Delaney Creek

• Pets: Yes

About Rosecastle at Delaney Creek

Rosecastle at Delaney Creek is a senior living provider in Brandon, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Rosecastle at Delaney Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosecastle at Delaney Creek