Savannah Court of Brandon

Savannah Court of Brandon (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Savannah Court of Brandon

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Brandon

June 17, 2014

Savannah Court of Brandon was a clean and well-maintained place. The dining area was fine. The staff was very friendly and informative.

June 03, 2014

By Crem

My mother has been living at Savannah Court of Brandon for over a year and I am amazed at how well and quickly she acclimated to her new environment. The entire staff is very caring and attuned to the residents needs. I visit often and everyone appears happy and content to be there. The food is good! I am kept informed about my mother's status and my questions are always answered. I feel I made the right decision in choosing Savannah Court as a residence for my mother.

July 24, 2013

By Michelle25

Savannah Court was nice and clean and it has a nice location.The grounds were well maintained and they had nice little sitting areas in the back for family. They were very friendly but they didn't have immediate vacancy.

August 08, 2012

By Lorraine1

My Mom was in Savannah Court for almost two years. She was very well taken care of and the staff was excellent! The place is very clean and the director and staff truly care about the residents. I would recommend Savannah Court of Brandon to anyone who is looking for an assisted living facility!

Adult Day Care Reviews for Savannah Court of Brandon

Questions about Savannah Court of Brandon

What programs or activities does Savannah Court of Brandon offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Gardening, Singing, Jeopardy, exercising in the gym, trivia fun

What places are near Savannah Court of Brandon or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Publix, Walmart, Brandon Mall

What transportation services does Savannah Court of Brandon offer to assisted living residents?

normal appointments once covid restrictions lifted

What safety features or security measures does Savannah Court of Brandon offer to assisted living residents?

Life alert pull cords and necklaces and also 2-hour checks if needed.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Savannah Court of Brandon during daytime and nighttime hours?

8/1

If Savannah Court of Brandon accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes, we have an amazing courtyard available 24r hours a day

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We have Legacy Rehab that trains our staff on special programs.

What safety features or security measures does Savannah Court of Brandon provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a keypad door that prevents residents from leaving.

Costs for Savannah Court of Brandon

Photos of Savannah Court of Brandon

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of Brandon

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9353

About Savannah Court of Brandon

Savannah Court, offering gracious senior living in Brandon, FL in Hillsborough County. Brandon is East of Tampa, FL but is considered a part of the Tampa Bay area, only a few miles from both I-75 and I-4, making Brandon a desirable residential location. The city of Brandon has grown rapidly in the past decade, but continues to offer the warmth and hospitality of a small town. Brandon is best known for its location providing many selections for shopping, recreational activities, physicians and medical facilities. It is the perfect town for a hospitable senior living community!

Savannah Court of Brandon offers worry-free living to all residents, their families and our guests. Residents enjoy the benefits of a chef, housekeeper, concierge, chauffeur, maintenance team as well as a vibrant social calendar.

Because of the perfect size of our senior community, we have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of Brandon are accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of Brandon is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests.

Savannah Court is home to a Resident Programming Department, who tailors programming to the personalities that live at Savannah Court.

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to trained caring associates
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Linen and housing services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Common areas and suites with beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
  • Supervision of self administration of medications
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Apartment Amenities
  • Utilities are included - telephone and extended cable television service is optional
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
Apartment Amenities
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Supervision with activities of daily living

It is our goal to offer a full spectrum of services that will identify and address every unique requirement while always promoting resident independence and dignity. Each and every resident at Savannah Court is unique and each and every resident has a different experience, as their experience is tailored to their likes, needs, preferences and personality.

Map of Savannah Court of Brandon