Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Assisted Living Reviews for Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

June 17, 2016

By Irving841076

I was in Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton. The food was not adequate to my taste. The staff was fine. Everything else was OK. The menu choices were just unappetizing, and the food preparation was not good. Other than that, I found the place very satisfactory.

Thank you for your input, we appreciate it. Five Star Senior Living is striving to redefine the dining experience in senior living communities. From the start, our goal has been to provide an exceptional culinary experience that gives our residents options Ð from decadent comfort food to healthy choices. We take great pride in our dinning staff and the menus offered, if the service has not been meeting your expectations, please reach out to our Food and Dinning Director directly at the community and voice your suggestions at (561) 750-7100, or you can always call our toll-free GOLD Customer Service line and we will ensure your concerns are heard: (877) 349-5349.

August 01, 2013

By Lyn Lederkramer

Five Star Premier Residences is where my mother now lives. The food menu there is far more appealing than the other places. They serve nice and sophisticated food. My mother is very happy with the staff there. They are very nice and sensitive. Nobody is treated any differently than anybody else. Everyone in that place is very nice and they seem to know what they are doing. They had lots of activities. The first day that she moved in there was some kind of drum beating activity. They had bingo. My mother plays bridge. They have exercises in the pool. They go to the mall. I have no complaints at all. They are doing a really good job.

May 12, 2013

By Kay9

Five Star Residence looks very nice. However, I didn't like the way the person-in-charge handled it. He couldn't give us any time or date that we would be able to get in. His conversation skills were not pleasing too. He was short with us and had a snotty way of remarking when I mentioned that my husband couldn't eat 3 days a week because he goes for dialysis. I asked him if there was any credit for that and I thought his response was really nasty. The rooms were not as spacious as I would like but I guess that's just the way they were. It was like only 1100 square feet compared to what we have now.

December 11, 2012

By BubbieAllyn

My in-laws were residents of 5 Star Premiere 14 years & at least 4 names ago. The staff was magnificent. The management very caring. Ten years after my in-laws' passing, my parents moved in. Some of the staff recognized my poodle, imagine the same staff for 14 years plus. For 5 years my parents have been treated with the utmost caring and courtesy. Staff is patient and works together to make residents safe and healthy and happy. Management is not afraid to ask residents' families to participate to improve programs. In five years, many of the staff have become my friends.

May 08, 2012

By commercesd

While in the area, we made a stop at the Classic Residence in Boca Raton assisted living facility. Even though we didn't have an appointment, the staff was friendly and accommodating. We liked the way the main areas were decorated with fresh flowers. Staff seemed to be willing to accommodate any resident need. The nicely appointed rooms were all fresh and seemed newly decorated. The spacious grounds were well kept. Indoor areas were all homey. Most of the seniors seemed very active. There was a variety of types of food available - for example, meal choices ranged from a complete meal to snacks or lighter fare, for those who wanted it. Every dietary concern seemed to be well addressed. Every effort is made to ensure that all residents are taken care of nutritionally. Residents are regularly invited to participate in everything there is to offer - from outings to indoor games, films and reading groups. We got to see the diverse staff and residents - which seemed to include people at various levels of care. No one was separated out - the staff simply attended to those who needed it more. The facility encourages family members to visit regularly and participate in some of the annual activities, such as barbeques and holiday parties. A nicely designed living space for seniors to enjoy and receive whatever care they each require.

Independent Living Reviews for Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

May 30, 2014

I'm interested in Five Star Residences, and I'm going back to look at it again. I have a friend who is there, and that's what attracted me to it. What she likes, and what I like, are the lectures that they give there. I have eaten there. The food wasn't spectacular, but it was good. It seemed as if the staff does a good job.

Costs for Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Services and Amenities of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: At Classic Residence By Hyatt In Boca Raton, Savor An Array Of Culinary Creations Prepared Under The Supervision Of Our Executive Chef. Our Executive Chefs Have Received Customized Training Provided By The Culinary Institute Of America On Nutrition, Healt

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 1
  • Minimum Age: Na

• Licenses: YES for AL Standard License

About Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Premier Residences of Boca Raton, is the preferred choice for retirement living in South Florida. The community is beautifully designed and appointed - a place that our residents are proud to call home. And services we provide, including club-style dining, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation and 24-hour concierge assistance, translate into virtually maintenance-free living. An array of amenities are available, including elegant club-style dining room and private dining room for special occasions, resort styled heated pool and patio area, fitness center, arts and crafts studio, on-line computer center, library, billiards lounge, clubroom and cocktail area, outdoor walking paths and more. Our courteous and attentive staff works to ensure that you enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. No wonder discerning older adults choose to live at Premier Residences of Boca Raton.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton