Park Summit

Reviews of Park Summit

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Summit

May 10, 2016

By Paula120363450

We had a very nice tour at Park Summit. They had a lot of activities going on at the time. It’s a nice and big facility. They had a gym with exercise classes and a large cafeteria, but the cost was too much. They had two concerts regularly and some people practicing on stage on the piano. They invited my mom to stay for the weekend and invited us to taste the food.

October 16, 2014

My mother is at Park Summit. The food is very good quality, and it is healthy. The apartments are large and very nice. The people that work there seemed to care a lot about the people who lived there. They have very nice landscaped areas under part of the building, and people can sit out there. It has a very nice cross breeze. Mom is very happy. Another plus with this facility is that they have a rehab facility on the third floor, and it is a very good rehab.

October 16, 2014

I had my mother-in-law at Park Summit. The place is very nice and they have good food. She was there a year and a half, and the facility is very beautiful. The staff seemed very efficient. She had a private room and it was very nice.

January 31, 2014

By Ron19

Park Summit seemed to be quite full. I was only there for about a half hour. It looked quite nice and a little on the expensive side I thought. In terms of physical structure, it looked very new. The staff was nice. The rooms were much nicer than the other place.

October 25, 2013

Park Summit has some nice rooms and the place also seemed very nice. The only thing is they have catwalks to the rooms to the apartment and my husband and I were not too anxious to be in a place where there are catwalks.

December 07, 2011

By jjf3sports

I lived very close to Park Summit so I became a student volunteer there for a while and I can tell you first hand that the residents were treated very well at Park Summit. They had bingo games where young volunteers would award them stuffed animals and would bake them cakes, residents would do aerobic exercises in a common room made specifically for the elderly that didn't require them to even stand up, but was just a fun way to get some small amounts of exercise. Also in these common rooms, students would often come in to entertain the residents with musical instruments and singing, sometimes even the seemingly timid elderly residents would jump on a piano and and start playing and singing to all of their fellow residents. It was a truly magical place and as far as assisted living facilities go, Park Summit by far takes the cake for great staff and awesome residents.

Independent Living Reviews for Park Summit

October 27, 2015

By anonymous114546650

Park Summit is close to where I live now, It’s a very nice place, and it’s established. The apartment is very similar to what I have now in my house. The staff has been extremely cooperative. There’s lectures, entertainment, and card playing.

October 16, 2014

The staff's work attitude at Park Summit is very good. The rooms and apartments are great. I like it. The food is delicious. They're home-cooked. They have many activities although I can't name them all. I have been here for three weeks now.

April 29, 2014

I like that Park Summit has independent living apartments that are spacious. They have balconies overlooking parked areas. They also have emergency buttons in the rooms. The place is very clean and very neat. The people there were friendly.

March 29, 2014

By Ron23

We went to a few of them, and this is one of my liking. I won't know more until I move in (end of April). Park Summit gave me a good impression. The only thing I didn't like is that they have very old people there. That's one drawback, but I have no choice because I'm very old myself. The food was pretty good; they gave us lunch. Their dining room is beautiful and very spacious. The place was clean. They have plenty of rooms, and the ones we visited were beautiful, and the corridors are very wide. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

March 27, 2014

By Jaime3

The Park Summit was very good. The facility was very well-kept. It was one of the best that I saw and was among the ones I liked most. I liked the staff. The neighborhood had shopping malls, and the area was nicer.

November 20, 2013

I went to Park Summit and I thought it was very nice. It was great and everything about it appealed to me. If I ever decide to go to for that kind of thing, I would go to the Park Summit because I liked the way they operate.

September 20, 2013

By Ronnie1

We had a chance to tour Park Summit and it was amazing. It was a very friendly community. While we were there, they were having a Jewish service. We were invited to come back for a meal. Unfortunately, we had to decline. The apartments that they have were nice. I would give this facility a high rating.

January 28, 2013

By Barbie37

I visited Park Summit, because I am assisting my father and his partner to find a Independent Living community to live in. I heard about this community because they were recommended by SunServe as a leader in LGBT Senior Living communities. What I found was a community, full of fun, laughter and visable personal touches for their residents. The food was wonderful, the service like any good dining establishment. The apartments were large and comfortable. The management team talked to my father and his partner as if they "really mattered" and for the most part, addressed all of their concerns. They were invited to stay at the community for three days, in order for them to get a better idea of what community life is like. They loved it so much, they moved in and are really happy. Not a day goes by that they don't tell me how happy they are and what a gread decesion it was to pick Park Summit. They looked at several communities in the South East Florida area, but what they found at Park Summit, is HOME. The staff could not be more welcoming to my parents.

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Summit

Photos of Park Summit

About Park Summit

Park Summit is a senior living provider in Coral Springs, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Park Summit for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Summit