Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

Reviews of Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

March 28, 2014

By Janice33

We have found a facility for my mother. She ended up at the assisted living facility of Hover Community (Beatrice Home Assisted Living). They actually have independent living, assisted living, and a nursing home. This facility is actually an old farm that they converted into a senior facility. It is in a beautiful wooded area. I think the director there has a really unique ability to judge the people who have all been good to my mom. Like most of the facilities, sometimes they're short-handed; however, we are confident with this facility. We feel like it is probably the best one we can get for my mom, and we feel good about it. I think this facility, from top to bottom, is a five. The people there are just lovely. They have three full meals a day cooked for their residents. They have most of the activities. They have bingo and little tea parties. They pretty much have the same things I think in most places. They also have a bus that would take people shopping.

February 16, 2012

By rebmak80

I came to this assisted living home to see my Great Aunt Clara. She is a seventy-year-old resident there and I had never seen the facility she was staying at. I didn't think it would be that great of a place but it was actually quite comforting and cozy. The food was always made fresh and was eaten in formal dining areas, there were many staff members who were always present, there were many activities for the residents to do, and the decor was very friendly. Some of my fears of registering my great aunt into a facility was that she might be lonely with nothing to do; however, she was quite happy and had many friends, all of the staff were exceedingly caring and loving to all the residents. Though, I wasn't very fond of the exercise programs. Some seemed to be slightly too complicated for the residents that were engaged in the activities. However, I was very happy with everything else. My great aunt is especially happy, and that in itself makes me happy.

Photos of Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

Services and Amenities of Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

• Pharma

About Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence

Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence is centrally-located on the historical Hover Family property and offers compassionate care in a comfortable and stimulating environment.

• Private studio suites feature a private bathroom and shower with ample storage and large picture windows.
  • Meals are provided in spacious sunlit dining rooms with meals prepared fresh everyday. Housekeeping and laundry services are included.
  • 24-hour professional care staff assist with daily living skills: dressing; bathing; dining; personal mobility; and maintaining a personal schedule & recreation.
  • Social activities, excursions, and exercise programs are provided through our Life Enrichment programs.
  • A Healthcare Coordinator manages medication administration and monitors all resident personal health and wellness. Staff coordinates doctor visits and orders with the oversight of a registered nurse.

Individualized service plans ensure that each resident's personal needs are identified.

Monthly rates are all inclusive of care. Respite stays are also available.

Map of Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence