Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

Reviews of Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

August 16, 2015

By EJ1

I went to Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens. I don’t think they had anything available at the time. The staff just opened the door of the one of the rooms and let me look at that. The other staff that we met was friendly, but the one that showed me around was like, “This is it.” She was not into it. However, the residents seemed happy and friendly. Also they had activities.

September 23, 2014

By Susie12

I've been really happy with Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens for my cousin. The rooms are really clean and neat. They have remodeled them and before he moved in, they shampooed the carpets and it looks like they have all new furniture in the room. He is in a semi-private room and they have been really good with me. I am trying to work with social security because he has nothing. I happen to be a relative within the area, but no one else lives in the area so I have been trying to work finances and all of that. The food seemed good because he is a chef and I did not hear him complain about it.

June 25, 2013

By D'Lauren Kite

My son is at Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens. The staff is fabulous. The rooms are excellent. Everything is good. I recommend it to others.

July 13, 2012

By SBSW

This is an Assisted Living Facility. When you enter this facility the dining room is on the right side and the Administrator on the left. Meal time is assigned seating. The residents who are not able to feed themselves will be assisted if needed. Sometimes there is live music during meals. That's a nice touch. This is an older facility therefore the decor looks 70's. The staff are very knowledgeable of the patients I have seen. The staff also appear attentive and friendly. The rooms are private and semi private. I have a patient that has a private room which she likes very much. It was also revealed to me the food is so so, however the resident feels safe and comfortable living there. I enjoy visiting this facility.

Services and Amenities of Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

About Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens is a senior living provider in Yucaipa, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens