Heritage Park Nursing Center Upland, CA

Reviews of Heritage Park Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Park Nursing Center

August 23, 2016

By Ruth751004

We’re moving my mom this Saturday to Heritage Park. It seemed very nice, good, and clean. My mom really liked the visibility of doctors and nurses. They actually have a rehab center right on the premises, so if they ever fell, they have people that take care of them right then and there. We had a nice experience having lunch there, and the food was good. They have a salad bar every day during lunch, then convert it into a sandwich bar at dinner. They had a wide calendar of activities, transportation, games, puzzles and people that read from the newspapers in the morning. It’s a fairly large room with a little kitchenette and nice view.

October 18, 2014

We had to move my father to skilled nursing right now. He is at Heritage Park. I’ve been there twice at separate times and it’s been OK. They do a good job. It's very clean and well run. My dad complains a lot but nothing out of the normal. It’s a small community, probably 80's or 90's architecture. Staffing as far as my sister said, is better than the last place he’s been in. So there’s enough staff there since it’s a small place. They don’t have to run around as much for a lot of people. Their ratio of staff to patients is higher. It feels traditionally like a skilled nursing home, not too homey but its OK. Overall it’s a good facility.

December 13, 2013

By Veronica8

I had a friend who used to live at Heritage Court long time and since then it has been remodeled and everything is really nice. When I went there for dinner before for my friend, their rooms are double rooms, but now they are all single rooms and each of them has their own microwave and refrigerator which is really nice and it's fairly spacious. My mother-in law is there right now and she has a nice view out of the window where she sees some trees and grass. She also likes to be outside and they have a really nice patio with flowers and a fountain. They have a really huge living room with a huge TV and they do activities there and they have another activity room. They have a lot of activities. She likes their Bible study and they also have church activities on Sunday. They also have trivia, contest or games. The food is good and she likes the food. The people that worked there seemed competent and nice. They are very welcoming to visitors. We think that the care she is getting is good. The residents are also friendly and they were pretty much mentally alert. The nice thing about the facility also is that they have a nursing facility next door. One time she broke her hip and she went into their nursing facility and after that she went back to their assisted living facility so that was an easy transition. Their cost was also reasonable compared with the other facilities that we've looked at. The place is very clean and nicely decorated. They have a good air conditioning system. Overall, we've been very pleased with it.

January 11, 2012

By elliotterics

My grandmother lived here for about fifteen months with a varied experience. The facilities are very nice with a fair amount of activities planned in order to encourage the active involvement of all residents. However, my grandmother was stand-offish, though never rude, which limited her involvement in many of these events. Most of the staff were fantastic to interact with though there were a few receptionists and nurses that could be very cold to my family and I, along with other visitors. In the grand scheme of things a few rude individuals should not matter much but with how much you are spending for a loved one to live here some basic courtesy should be expected. Ultimately, my grandmother developed serious health issues that took her in and out of the hospital, during which the staff and other residents were very sympathetic of. After enough time we had to relocate her to another facility that offered greater personalized medical care: in moving her out we faced some more rudeness from staff, nothing mean but they were not helpful in any substantial way, so our final impression was not positive. Beautiful location with some truly great people, living and working there, but for my family the few negative individuals really left a bad taste in our mouths.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Park Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Heritage Park Nursing Center

Heritage Park Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Upland, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Park Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Park Nursing Center