Claremont Place Senior Living

Claremont Place Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Claremont Place Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Claremont Place Senior Living

March 30, 2016

My visit at Claremont was good. It was a small place but seemed very nice.

August 08, 2012

By A D1

My Dad lived at Claremont Place for about 5 years until his passing. Claremont Place is a beautiful facility. They had activities that my dad enjoyed. While he was living there they redid their facility. It is beautiful. As with any assisted living facility the family needs to be involved to know what is going on and that all needs are met for their loved ones living in a facility. Overall I was very happy with this facility. My dad passed a year ago so I have not been there in a year.

April 27, 2009

By carrinb

Claremont Place

The place is beautiful. The people delightful. The disappointing part is the lack of honest quotes. They quote the prices on units w/o problems. Everything else is based on the evaluation of parents care. The $500.00 expense to have them evaluated and the difference can up close to additional two thousand plus a month. Very heart breaking. To be told "we'll work with you" to "here's the cost." All I can say is "Oh, my?!"

Dear Carrinb, We appreciate your taking the time to visit Claremont Place. We're thrilled that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that our residents were happy and active. We did want to clarify how we go about giving a quote to a potential resident, and let me say it has nothing to do with bank accounts. We do not have a standard price because each individuals needs may be slightly or greatly different from other residents. For everyone considering a move to Claremont Place, we evaluate him or her so that we may best assess the level of care that they need upon moving in. We have found over the years that most people and even family may not be able to best figure out their needs. This is a common practice performed by most assisted living communities throughout California. It is done so that we can best serve the needs of each resident from the moment they call Claremont Place "home". Our process informs us at to what level of care is needed for each individual. We don't like to quote a price before we do the evaluation in the event we find the level of care to be greater than originally discussed. We believe it's best to quote a price only when we know for certain what it will be and to not just throw out a number prematurely. Misquoting can most certainly lead to disappointment and the feeling that we are not being honest from the start, which is never our intention. We do hope that you will come back to Claremont Place for another visit in the near future. And please let us know if we can answer any other questions for you.

Costs for Claremont Place Senior Living

Photos of Claremont Place Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Claremont Place Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites For Memory Care Only

• State Licenses: 197803328

About Claremont Place Senior Living

At Claremont Place, our personalized activities, services and amenities enhance quality of life and allow our residents to focus on filling each day with friends and memories. From the entire family at Claremont Place Senior Living, we'd like to be the first to say welcome home!

Claremont Place is located in a tree-lined neighborhood just minutes away from The Claremont Village and Claremont Colleges. Our residents can take advantage of the many parks, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, lectures, and free concerts the local area has to offer. Independently owned, and operated by Integral Senior Living, our senior community has an atmosphere and personality all its own. We provide a truly unique living experience that blends the comfort and charm of home with the convenience of additional services tailored to meet each individual's unique needs. At Claremont Place, our personalized activities, services and amenities enhance quality of life and allow our residents to focus on filling each day with friends and memories.

Map of Claremont Place Senior Living