Genesis Manor I

Costs for Genesis Manor I

Photos of Genesis Manor I

Services and Amenities of Genesis Manor I

• About Genesis Manor I

Genesis Manor is a family owned and operated 6 assisted living facility that has been serving the senior community for over a decade. We are proud to say we have cared for over 170 seniors and their families in the 13 years we have been in business.

We offer 24/7 Care and Supervision by experienced caregivers, many of whom have been at the same facility since it opened. This provides stability and establishes a bond between our residents and the men and women who provide eldercare for them on a daily basis. All of our caretakers have been background checked and cleared by the Department of Justice

Genesis has been in business since 1996. The owner is a registered nurse as well as her three children who work along side her. Doctors, psychiatrist, podiatrist home health and hospice visit all Genesis homes on a regular basis. Hairdressers too. We do not have studio apartments. We can assist clients with veterans benefits and we are also on the medi cal assisted living waiver program.

We are a family owned and operated group that specializes in the care and support of elderly residents. We care for those seniors who require assisted living due to mental and/or physical conditions. We have cared for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, COPD, Parkinson's, heart disease, diabetes, and strokes. We have devoted more then 15 years to perfecting our resident centered care.

Map of Genesis Manor I