Rancho Cordova Home Care

Costs for Rancho Cordova Home Care

Photos of Rancho Cordova Home Care

Services and Amenities of Rancho Cordova Home Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Shared Rooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Rancho Cordova Home Care

Rancho Cordova Home Care is an assisted living home located in the beautiful neighborhood of Rancho Cordova, CA. We provide thoughtful, loving care for our residents in a family home environment. Here at Fair Oaks we pride ourselves in the care that we provide our seniors as well as the service that we provide to our families. We pride ourselves in being able to give our residents individualized care, while helping them to continue to enhance all aspects of their lives. We encourage our residents to continue to develop the physical, social and spiritual parts of their lives. We provide safe living accommodations as well as furnished common areas and a lovely outdoor area.

Map of Rancho Cordova Home Care