Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Reviews of Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Nursing Home Reviews for Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

September 30, 2014

By Cathy95239950

I would not recommend Orange Healthcare and Wellness. The quality of the care was horrible. My mother was actually there for a week before I got there. The staff just didn't give her the quality care she needed, and they had her overmedicated. My mom almost died there. The rooms were very tiny. The food would sit there before they come and take it away if the person wasn't eating. The nurses were not very attentive. The facility was dirty. It wasn't as clean as the other facility. They need to improve on the quality of their care.

June 17, 2013

By mzcohen

My mother was at Orange Healthcare & Wellness Center r and got a UTI ,which had she been changed and cleaned properly would not have happened. When visiting my mother we noticed she was not 'right' and brought to nurse's attention, we were told that they would keep an eye on her. Two days later she was worse and nothing was being done so we insisted she be taken to hospital. My mother had a UTI and because it took so long to do anything about it, there were other complications as a result, my mother died within 24 hours after being put in hospital. I believe that had Orange Healthcare & Wellness Center done their job my mother would still be alive. We expect that places with professional staff that one would not have to worry about something like a UTI to be the beginning of ones end. My mother, not being changed and cleaned properly, is gone now due to the neglect of the staff at Orange Healthcare & Wellness Center. Nothing will bring my mother back but I believe Orange Healthcare & Wellness Center should be held accountable for her death.

April 28, 2013

By Louise S

My mother was at this facility for a week after being discharged from the hospital. She left the hospital after she had made some progress with her health situation, but once she entered this facility her health declined. After one week she was unresponsive, had a bladder infection, was dehydrated, and her blood pressure was so low they sent her to the ER back at the hospital. While she was at Orange Health Care, I questioned the staff about the blood in her urine bag, kept asking if she had been drinking fluids, and other things, and the staff said she was fine. Well, guess what, once she left that place she is doing better. When I went to pick up my mother's things, no one questioned me or even acknowledged my presence in the building. I walked out with her things and no one said a word. I could have gone in any room and took what I wanted with no questions asked. NEVER SEND ANYONE TO ORANGE HEALTH CARE AND WELLNESS CENTER!

August 10, 2012

By disapointed

Place is under staff. Residents are left by themselfs for hours. Days without water pitcher or glass. They are not allowed to spent time outside on a patio. Good is horrible and they dont, follow doctor diet recomendation. List is much longer.

Services and Amenities of Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc is a senior living provider in Orange, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc