Scholl Canyon Estates

Scholl Canyon Estates (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Scholl Canyon Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Scholl Canyon Estates

September 12, 2014

We were invited to several lunch and introductory meetings at Scholl Canyon States, and we liked what we saw. When we came we made comparisons to where we were and what they were offering for what we wanted. The place is clean, neat, and very well-maintained. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I have a two-bedroom and two-bath unit. It’s very spacious and has a good outlook. The windows face a busy street, and it’s very pleasant. I would say you would be satisfied 95% with the food. The dining room can accommodate approximately 100 people. There are many activities; they can be trips, doctor appointments, shopping, musical programs, games, and exercise programs. The community is close to our doctors, and that was a big factor in moving here.

June 26, 2013

I'm currently staying in Scholl Canyon Estates. This is a fairly new facility, about four or five years old. The structure is maintained very well. Overall, the operation is running smoothly. They also have great staff and people living here are very nice and friendly. It would be nice if they have a swimming pool and more variety in the meals that they serve; however, for people who are looking for an independent living with a little bit of assisted care help, I highly recommend this place.

Services and Amenities of Scholl Canyon Estates

About Scholl Canyon Estates

Scholl Canyon Estates is a senior living provider in Glendale, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Scholl Canyon Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Scholl Canyon Estates