Broadway Manor Care Center

Reviews of Broadway Manor Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Broadway Manor Care Center

July 27, 2016

By Franklin468713

My father was at Broadway Manor. My father had a private room because he is a veteran. It's awesome. The staff was helpful, polite, and treated him like he was their grandpa. There's not a lot of activities going on. He was just there for a month for rehab.

November 17, 2015

By Say It Like It Is

Excellent facility! We researched many facilities and were fortunate to find Broadway Manor. The entire staff (Alex,Mike,Tonya, Zara,Miriam,Rico,Gilliyan, Nora) are fantastic to work with in managing our elderly family member's care. They truly work together as a team, and completely inform us of any changes or concerns in our mother's care. The facility is always extremely clean and all the residents appear to be well taken care of when we visit. The physical therapists are great and keep us aware of our mother's progress in rehabilitation.

January 06, 2015

By Burt2

He gets good care, and Broadway Manor contacts me if they change anything. Right now they don’t have long term space for him; that’s what I understand. The care from the nursing staff is good, very responsible, and always very cheerful, and it seems that my brother was taken care of. They have been highly cooperative with me, and I thought they were patient and professional. This week I dealt with the head nurse directly for the whole thing because they would going to try to keep that meeting yesterday, but they moved to Monday. She said she'd call me back to let me know, and she called me back.

Services and Amenities of Broadway Manor Care Center

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Broadway Manor Care Center

Broadway Manor Care Center is a senior living provider in Glendale, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Broadway Manor Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broadway Manor Care Center