Gold Country Home Care
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Gold Country Home Care
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Gold Country Home Care
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 347000354
About Gold Country Home Care
We provide an environment allowing for our residents to feel as part of an extended family were all residents are treated with respect and dignity.
Our Primary Services:
- The facility will ensure that medical and dental needs are met.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter medications in accordance with physician’s instructions unless prohibited by law or regulation. Central storing and distribution of medications.
- Beds will have clean and comfortable bedding and good springs, a clean and comfortable mattress, a clean pillow and enough bed covers to ensure adequate warmth. The linen will be changed as often as necessary, but at least every week. A chair, adequate drawer space, and adequate lighting are provided.
- Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths as well as hygiene items such as soap and toilet paper will be provided.
- Weekly (or more if necessary) cleaning of resident rooms and washing, drying and ironing of resident clothing.
- Each resident will have three nutritionally well-balanced meals and snacks available each day. If a resident has been prescribed a special diet, the facility will provide what is required to meet the need.
- Each resident will receive routine observation, care and supervision, and personal assistance and care with their needs and activities of daily living. These needs are indicated be the results of the pre-admission appraisal, family and resident interviews, physician consult, etc. Personal assistance and care includes dressing, grooming, eating, bathing and assistance with taking prescribed medications.
- Bedside care for a maximum of three days for a minor or temporary or physical condition.
- All residents will be observed regularly by staff to look for any changes in mental or physical condition.
- Monitoring and appropriate reporting to families, physician, appropriate persons/ agencies of resident needs and condition.
- Assistance will be given to all residents in arranging all transportation needs and meeting medical needs.
- A planned activity program.
What Makes Us Special
Each home is located in a quiet neighborhood near various recreational facilities: parks, malls, and the American river; as well as hospitals, fire departments and other medical facilities.