2721 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85705

Assisted Living Reviews for The Oasis at El Corral

September 27, 2011

By Emmyrose

Other

This is a nice, well maintained home. They are licensed for 5 residents. They do only assisted and memory care. The rooms are private and semi-private with shared restrooms. All are handicapped equipped. They do not have a nurse on staff. They have licensed caregivers. The doctors do not come in. They do not transport any longer due to new policies through the insurance. The house is nice inside and clean. They have a large fenced in backyard with greenery. They have home cooking and serve 3 meals a day and snacks. There is little variety as they go off a rotating menu. They cannot do difficult diets. Food is alright. They do have in house activities but do not transport to outings. Families are responsible for this. In my opinion. they do not have enough stimulating activities. The food is mediocre. The owner did not seem enthused or forthcoming with information and I was not impressed with the atmosphere of the home.

June 12, 2011

By B4rtKaptain

Friend or relative of resident

My brothers and sisters put my father in this facility about a year ago. So far I am very satisfied with the level of care my father has received. There is always multiple staff members attending the needs of the patients. I have received no complaints from my father. He loves the facility and says that the staff always give him prompt medical attention and they make sure he is entertained and happy. From what I have seen from my visits to the facility it is clean and well maintained. The staff have never been rude to me and always courteous. My family feels the same as me about they facility. We would recommend to anyone looking for a place their loved ones can spend the end of their lives safe and happy.

Costs for The Oasis at El Corral

Photos of The Oasis at El Corral

Services and Amenities of The Oasis at El Corral

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 5276C

About The Oasis at El Corral

The Oasis at El Corral

A Local, Family-Owned & Operated Home to Tucson Seniors for over 20 years.

The Oasis offers personalized assisted living services to those individuals who may need a helping hand with the activities of daily living and personal care. These activities may include assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene, and help with ambulation. Residents may also receive assistance with medication administration, more frequent well-being checks, and reminders to attend meals and activities, and assistance coordinating outside health services and appointments.

While these services are provided to each resident as needed, our staff will help promote each resident's maximum independence by encouraging their involvement in each activity.

Our mission is to preserve the principles of independence, privacy, dignity, choice and home are key to the success of this community. We will strive to provide the highest quality of service and care while never forgetting that each resident is a unique individual with individual preferences and changing needs.

Basic Services and Amenities include:

• Nurse on staff
  • Consulting pharmacy
  • 24 hour supervision
  • 24 hour emergency call system
  • Room check every 2 hours after 10:00pm
  • Three home-style meals per day plus snacks in our dining room
  • Fully furnished rooms
  • Utilities except phone and cable
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Fresh ice delivered to your room
  • Apartment maintenance and repair
  • Daily scheduled activities
  • Routine transportation
  • On-site library
  • On-site movies

Our Assisted Living options are individualized to the level of services needed by each resident.

Map of The Oasis at El Corral