Park Senior Villas - La Canada

6899 N. La Canada Drive , Tucson, AZ 85704
Park Senior Villas - La Canada (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 16 days

Move in the Month of July and get $1500 off your first and third months rent. Call 520-268-0001 for more details, look forward to having you come by for a tour!!!

Reviews of Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Senior Villas - La Canada

September 27, 2016

By Mel Peralta

Thank you for all the great care you take of my father. We feel so blessed to have him in such a wonderful place where the people care about him like family. I really can't say enough good things about the Villas, we're so glad dad is surrounded by people who care for him so much!

September 13, 2016

By Gail Jackson

Thank you for being so patient and kind when my family and myself call on the phone to talk about my dad. I just want to say thanks to each and every one of you taking care of my dad, while he is at the Villas. All of you have been incredible! Thanks so much

September 25, 2015

By Joy31

It wasn't very interactive, and the rooms were small. They had some activities, but I was not impressed with the facility. There really wasn't much that I liked.

November 20, 2013

By Jean30

I like the location of the Villas and the place is nice. The staff is very nice. We have guitar and piano players and singers. We have a church. We have bingo and I participate in different activities. The accommodation is very nice and we have a large room. We only have ten residents in a house.

Memory Care Reviews for Park Senior Villas - La Canada

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms & Bathrooms

• State Licenses: AL6716H

About Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Park Senior Villas is a unique approach to senior living. As our name suggests we have Villas, which means we live in a home surrounded by people who love and care for you Our Villas are very spacious with over 6500 sq. ft. and 10 bedrooms each, designed intentionally so are there are no elevators or long hallways to confuse. The Villas are gathered together as a community where you can enjoy the health benefits of being outdoors in our secure landscaped park area. Our amenities are built into the homes so you can enjoy visiting friends in other Villas when you go to the salon or the exercise gym.

At Park Senior Villas, our senior assisted living services are designed for residents who value their independence, yet need assistance with essential daily activities. We are proud to offer a unique solution for senior residents with our tiered levels of care that provides an all-inclusive rate based upon the resident’s needs. Park Senior Villas team members are available 24 hours a day to help with bathing, dressing, incontinence, medications, meals, and additional activities of daily living. Our senior living community residents enjoy their own personalized living space with a trained caregiver close by if needed. We provide quality senior care while remaining as non-intrusive as possible, so the resident can maintain their highest level of independence.

At Park Senior Villas, we have dedicated homes for our residents with Alzheimer’s, other types of dementia or other forms of memory loss. Our memory care program focuses on getting to know our residents and their histories as well as the details of their lives so we can help create the most pleasant environment possible for them as individuals. Our clinical team is dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident who has chosen to call Park Senior Villas home.

Our unique and intimate homes at Park Senior Villas provide security, comfort and a sense of belonging. We also offer all the amenities and services of a large organization without being an institution.

Map of Park Senior Villas - La Canada