Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Reviews of Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Senior Villas - La Canada

September 27, 2016

By Mel Peralta

Thank you for all the great care you take of my father. We feel so blessed to have him in such a wonderful place where the people care about him like family. I really can't say enough good things about the Villas, we're so glad dad is surrounded by people who care for him so much!

September 13, 2016

By Gail Jackson

Thank you for being so patient and kind when my family and myself call on the phone to talk about my dad. I just want to say thanks to each and every one of you taking care of my dad, while he is at the Villas. All of you have been incredible! Thanks so much

September 25, 2015

By Joy31

It wasn't very interactive, and the rooms were small. They had some activities, but I was not impressed with the facility. There really wasn't much that I liked.

November 20, 2013

By Jean30

I like the location of the Villas and the place is nice. The staff is very nice. We have guitar and piano players and singers. We have a church. We have bingo and I participate in different activities. The accommodation is very nice and we have a large room. We only have ten residents in a house.

Memory Care Reviews for Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Photos of Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Services and Amenities of Park Senior Villas - La Canada

• State Licenses: AL6716H

About Park Senior Villas - La Canada

Park Senior Villas - La Canada is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Park Senior Villas - La Canada for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Senior Villas - La Canada