Friendship village Tempe, AZ

Reviews of Friendship village

Independent Living Reviews for Friendship village

November 23, 2014

By Heather13

Friendship Village was very clean and the people all looked happy. They had lots of activities, and they certainly have plenty of food -- more than what we were planning on. The food was probably very good; it was buffet style and I don’t particularly like the food style, but they had other options. It was a very big place; there were all sorts of clubs, games, and sporting activities. The grounds were very well kept; it was green and they had enough property. If you could be a lot worse, they are within very close proximity to a hospital, and they also had rehab care facility, but it was too expensive for us.

September 26, 2013

By John66049650

I visited Friendship Village and I thought it was really great, but it was expensive. They had a waiting list and I just didn't realize they were many rich people. From my point of view, it's a paradise in old age. It's a high scale operation. The place is almost like a high class hotel. They have transportation available. I felt that the staff who entertained me was very diplomatic and very informative.

August 27, 2012

By Sarah6

Friendship Village is a very nice assisted living facility. It is very attractive and open, with beautiful landscaping and architecture. The community is gated with a security guard. Upon entry, the security guard will call a golf cart to take you to the apartment you are visiting because no non-resident vehicles are allowed. The staff members are very helpful and pleasant. The apartments themselves are a little on the small side, but very well-maintained and livable. The residents are able to call 24 hours a day for personal assistance or for apartment maintenance. There is an available fitness center as well as a swimming pool, restaurants, stores, and a library. There are also activities scheduled daily for the residents to take part in if they choose. The residents seem to be very pleased with this facility and it is not unusual to see a lot of residents out at the various stores and activity centers.

May 27, 2012

By Nelson1

We are retiring from a ranch life in Colorado and we toured this community. It's a very nice place indeed. It's first class. The food though is not as good as I hoped it to be but nonetheless it's very satisfactory. It's nice for the fact that we have some friends there and would love to be with them. However, I find the climate in Arizona too hot.

Services and Amenities of Friendship village

About Friendship village

Friendship village is a senior living provider in Tempe, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Friendship village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Friendship village