Maravilla Scottsdale

Reviews of Maravilla Scottsdale

Assisted Living Reviews for Maravilla Scottsdale

October 30, 2013

By Nancy69850550

Maravilla was absolutely gorgeous. They're a place that anyone would love living in but it's also very expensive. The rooms are all sizes but it's more like a nice apartment home. The food was fantastic and the people are very nice. There's nothing that they don't offer. They have memory care. They have people coming in. They have entertainment and they have the laundry. The independent have their own kitchen and laundry facilities. The only challenge that I have right now is it is a buy in and I can't afford to buy in.

October 07, 2012

By ccoolair

Marvilla is a beautiful property, with a wide selection of housing, recreational areas, and social settings, for a very high quality of living. It is conveniently located in the area, so the residents can partake/particapte in cultural events and attend sports venues. The Mayo Clinc and Hospital, & many other health facilities are close by to support the resident population. I attended an Open House, met the Director and several other staff members. I am impressed!

Memory Care Reviews for Maravilla Scottsdale

Services and Amenities of Maravilla Scottsdale

• Pool

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Maravilla Scottsdale

Maravilla Scottsdale is a senior living provider in Scottsdale, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Maravilla Scottsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maravilla Scottsdale