The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Reviews of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Independent Living Reviews for The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

April 03, 2017

By lmfriend

I recently visited The Fountains at Lake Pleasant and found the facility and the staff to be very welcoming. The club house/dining is recently remodeled. Chef Leon is a pleasure and his food is delicious. The apartment complex and landscaping appear to be well maintained. Overall this appears to be a comfortable place to live with a nice sense of community.

March 29, 2017

By Arlene640031

I didn’t like that the apartment at the Fountains at Lake Pleasant wasn’t attached to the main area, --like the club house type of thing. That is what my mom has now, and she wouldn’t take the time to walk from her place to the dining area and the activity area. It was separate, so it was just like having an apartment with a club house that she would have to go to get food and for activities, and if it is raining outside, there is no way she could do that. The apartment that they showed us was quite far from the main area, but it was nice. The staff was very nice. She was very cordial and explained everything. They had a library, but it was upstairs, and I know they had an elevator. They were playing Bingo ,and I don’t remember them saying having any other activities. It seemed to be more for someone who would be able to live on their own, but didn’t want to make dinner or to have a little more social activity. I think because the apartments are detached, it is just a different kind of living.

January 25, 2017

By RS563741

The Fountains was really nice. It had single apartments that were not attached. You can choose to join in the activities or not. They had a pool, library, chapel, and salon.

January 05, 2017

By Charles132362

I got a very good impression from The Fountains; we are going to move my brother in two weeks. The staff was very good and knowledgeable. The whole place was remodeled and very nice. The rooms were very nice, completely remodeled, and a bit larger than some other places we looked at. They had a pool and bus trips.

December 16, 2016

By Joan161521

My visit at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant was very nice. The place had just been refurbished, so everything is brand new. They don’t have the casitas, but they have apartments. Their price is lower compared to where I am right now. Everything looked lovely. The grounds were very well kept and very nice with big trees and green grass. It's a small community with only 87 apartments.

December 05, 2016

By Judy222282

The Fountains at Lake Pleasant is where I'd like to go. I like the whole area. The staff was very nice and very pleasant to be with. It had a pool and an exercise room. I looked at the apartment, and it was perfect. The dining room looked good.

November 07, 2016

By Marie816246

My mom likes The Fountains. It was in progress, and they were completely remodeling everything, but I think she really liked it because it felt more like an apartment rather than a hotel. We could only see a part of what was being trying to be remodeled.

October 02, 2016

By MsHolly83

We visited this facility and put down a deposit. Susan, the manager, and Pat, made time last minute to do a tour for my mother and me. We loved it. It's a small community that has been recently remodeled. Sounds like it is under new management. Prices are competitive and the services and amenities included are awesome! My mother is only 58 and is looking forward to moving to a community where she can stay active, social, and make friends. We also wanted to find a place she could stay at for years to come. The alacarte menu of extra services means mom can stay here until she's seriously incapabale of caring for herself at all. Mom is planning on moving in late October / early November. If my opinion should change I will update my review.

Questions about The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have very active seniors here at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant! They range in age, but overall very independent and active. They love our monthly themed events, which include entertainment playing on stage in our large dining space.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our community has beautiful citrus trees throughout and a wonderful pool, so many residents love to stay home to enjoy! But we are also close to great restaurants, shopping centers, and local parks.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant has organized?

Our residents recently enjoyed an outing to the theater and had a great time. They also just went to a local tap room and enjoyed beer tasting!

What transportation services does The Fountains at Lake Pleasant offer to independent living residents?

We offer a range of transportation services in our wheelchair lift equipped bus. Our driver of 10+ years takes residents to doctor appointments, shopping, and other fun outings.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a beautiful renovated clubhouse with a fire-side seating area, movie theater, craft room, game room, exercise room, salon, massage studio, library and outdoor patio with a view.

What safety features or security measures does The Fountains at Lake Pleasant offer to independent living residents?

Our residents receive a 24 hour alert pendant that they can press in the event of an emergency.

If The Fountains at Lake Pleasant accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet-friendly community. We have extensive grounds with walking paths, and doggie waste stations located throughout for your convenience.

Does The Fountains at Lake Pleasant work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have a fabulous agency that provides assistance to our residents that need a little extra help. We also welcome outside agencies should you choose.

Costs for The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Photos of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Services and Amenities of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Our Mediterranean-style resort community features eighty-six residences located on a beautifully landscaped citrus grove. Can you say freshly squeezed orange juice? Offering spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes, The Fountains at Lake Pleasant is truly a step above the rest.

Leave the worry of household maintenance and yard work behind! Your new home here at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant feature paid utilities*, satellite television, two daily meals (breakfast and dinner), weekly housekeeping, heated pool/spa and transportation to appointments and religious services. Our accommodating staff is available to assist you with your needs to make your Independent lifestyle one to enjoy! Contact The Fountains at Lake Pleasant today to schedule a tour to see the wide range of services and options available to meet your personal budget and expectations. Relax. It's time to experience living at ease and live life to the fullest at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant. This radiant community is everything that you are looking for and more! We've included everything you'd expect in an apartment home!

Map of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant