Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

March 04, 2017

By Sherry201477

I was very pleased with their thorough programs and activities. It was very nice. I liked the recreation program.

January 03, 2017

By Lori088252

The food and activities seem very good. They have plenty to do every day. The amenities are nice; they have a pool and a restaurant, and then another eating area under a covered patio overlooking the pool area. They have a koi pond and nice greenery. My mother-in-law likes to walk a lot since she's an outdoor person, so this community is really the best one. She lives in an apartment and has a very small kitchen with a stove and oven. She can cook, but if it gets to where it's not safe for her to, the stove and oven can be turned off.

November 23, 2016

By Franki464770

It is very upscale and very modern. The environment is very nice and very clean. It's a place you'd want to be.

May 17, 2015

They had nice gardens. As I recall, there was a walkway between the independent living and the assisted living. I think it was quite amazing that the people who work there seemed like they really enjoy their jobs. We were invited to have lunch, and it was very nice. It looked like the meal was well planned. It was quite good. The facility was a little small as far as the living area, but other than that it seemed quite adequate. The rooms were fairly small. They had a balcony at one end so you could sit outside.

May 12, 2015

It is very nice; I like the facility in general. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are very nice. They have most everything: exercise, swimming, bowling, trips to the casino, and limousine rides to wherever they need to go. We just felt more comfortable with it.

April 30, 2015

By Anne105553250

It was beautiful. It was very well staffed. We actually spent a night there and had a meal with them. It was excellent. The apartment was very nice. It was a one-bedroom, and it had a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony.

March 19, 2015

The tour was fine, but compared with the other places, it is not. The community really needed to be updated on a lot of stuff. It was a nice visit, but it is definitely not what I really want. There seem to be a lot of people around. They seem to be nice and friendly.

October 22, 2014

By Astrid1

The chef made the food more interesting here than all the other places. They are well trained and have interesting ideas. The staff called everybody by their names and knew something about the residents. They have nice apartments but like the other places, they were kind of small. They have many activities for the day and they have a calendar for the month. For the men, they’ve got poker and they showed movies every evening. They took them on walks, they had outings to local shopping or to places interesting to see. I’m hoping to move in in 4-6 weeks.

August 04, 2014

By Nancy88426450

The community is wonderful; even though it was older than the others, it was run a lot better. Everything was just nice and neat and the grounds were great. The view from the dining room was nice. Everybody seemed to be enjoying the food and it looked really nice, but we were not able to try it. The rooms were a nice size and it was quite reasonable. The apartments we visited -- one was a two-bedroom unit and both bedrooms were of nice size. The closet space was good. They had a nice kitchen with plenty of cupboards, a sink, refrigerator, and stove. I thought it was pretty impressive.

January 17, 2014

What I like about the community is that it's local. I live in Sun City West and some of the people I know live there. Also the amenities of the community are open to their residents there, and that's something I like. I also like going to the library and getting books, water exercises and water walking, etc., and these are the things that are open to me as well. They did have activities that I was interested in. They would play cards, bingo, they would have field trips and if you want to go to a store, that can be arranged, etc. It was certainly an active community. The staff was very friendly and very cordial. They have been sending me newsletter to show their amenities and all the busy things they do. They also showed me their menus of what they serve. I ate there and the food was very good. The dining room was very nice and there's lot of choices. If you didn't see anything you like, there is also another menu with stuff that people usually eat, e.g., a hamburger goes always. It's very nice. My friend has an apartment there and it's very nice. She likes it. She seems to be happy there. She hasn't been there very long, yet she's fitting in. She has met some of her neighbors that live on the same hall as she does. They have been very nice to her and cordial and have had lunch with her.

July 24, 2013

The staff is extremely helpful and very friendly. The transportation people are wonderful. The food is good and they have a chef on staff. Everybody who works there know all the residents, their doctor's appointment and it works out really well. There are plenty of activities, about five or six a day.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West