Greenfield Assisted Living Community

Reviews of Greenfield Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenfield Assisted Living Community

June 29, 2011

By leezee

My mother and I visited this facility as it is near my home, but we both weren't thoroughly impressed. It appears to be an older building with a small hospital or clinic-type feel. We entered through automatic double doors and my mother said she felt like she was checking in at the hospital. We spotted a few residents, one in particular was a gentleman sitting by himself in a wheelchair. He didn't seem unhappy as he smiled at us and then we did notice as a nurse walked by she greeted him by name and joked with him by saying, "You're being good today right? I'm watching you." My mom and I both assumed he simply enjoyed "hanging out" in the hallways to people watch. I got the distinct impression that Greenfields was a lower-budget facility, not a lot of fancy decorations or extras like I'd seen in other facilities. My mother said within about ten minutes of arriving, "Nevermind." Which is her way of saying, no thanks.

June 19, 2011

By anonymous66

Greenfields is a low budget facility trying to keep going financially. I have seen residents treated kindly - -most are there not by choice but because they cannot afford anything fancier. There is no budget for any frills. They appreciate volunteers who will help with entertainment and activities. There is a high turn-over in the staff.

October 18, 2010

By DaughterCaring

Not a facility I would use.

This facility was a major disappointment for my family. They forgot to order prescriptions, lost medications, double charged us as well as lost checks for payments. The unprofessional way this facility is run is simply not acceptable. My father often complained of the lack of compassion from much of the administrative staff, though loved many of his nurses (most of his favorites were let go). We have since switched facilities and we as well as our father couldn't be happier!

About Greenfield Assisted Living Community

Greenfield Assisted Living Community is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Greenfield Assisted Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenfield Assisted Living Community