The Village at Ocotillo Chandler, AZ

Reviews of The Village at Ocotillo

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Ocotillo

November 19, 2016

By Carolyn676306

The Village at Ocotillo is very nice, and the meals were gourmet. I liked it less because it didn't seem to have as much room because it seems to be crowded. But it would have been desirable, and it would have been expensive. They had a beauty parlor and a physical therapist who would help you into the pool. The place is smaller, but it would have been fine.

August 27, 2014

By Anne40

The Village was independent living and assisted living, but they were intermingled. The rooms seemed smaller, not full kitchens, not even dishwashers. It was more expensive, and it was only 2 meals a day. They change your bed; they do light housekeeping. We had been invited to this function, and it was really crowded, with a lot of people in wheelchairs or with canes and walkers. Their outlook is that if you have to go to assisted living, you don't have to move out of your apartment, but I would just prefer to be around able-bodied people. We saw the restaurant and saw the menu. Everyone eats in that restaurant. There were a lot of nurse's aides that are willing to help the people. I think the people were very nice. It has everything: a theater, a crafts room, and a beauty shop, bingo, exercise. I just wasn't impressed. It just seemed a little more like a nursing home than I wanted.

March 27, 2014

By Jill12

We choose The Village of Ocotillo for my mom because it meets her needs the best. It is very clean and well-maintained. I liked the fact that it had larger one-bedroom units with full kitchens. The worker attitude of the staff is very good.

February 28, 2014

The place that we are planning to move into is The Village at Ocotillo. I like primarily its location in relationship to where our son lives. I like the way the facility is laid out. I also like their programs and their food, the way the meals are handled there. For accommodations, what we are looking to have is a two-bedroom-two-bath with a full kitchen and a nice patio. We are looking for a unit where everything is under one roof because my husband will be using a motorized chair. Also in The Village, they have the "Aging in Place" concept where you could stay in your apartment and get different degrees of assistance as you need it, so that you don't have to move to another location. The staff was outstanding when we visited. We were very pleased with what they have available. For activities, they did have classes that I'm interested in. They also had activities that sound interesting.

March 22, 2012

By David2

The staff and the facilities at the Village at Ocotillo thoroughly impress me. The staff is caring and especially helpful and always have everything covered. The facility is well-staffed with attentive, top-tier individuals. The facilities are luxurious and filled with amenities to help pass the time. I was especially impressed by the gym room and the media room. Not to mention the in-house restaurant, which serves affordable, high-quality food to both residents and their guests (for a small fee). Even as a guest, every time I visit, I am treated like royalty. The Village at Ocotillo also has a range of activities and goings-on every week. From movie screenings to parties, there is always something to do. The other residents have welcomed my relative with open arms. The community combined with the continuous activities, has created a rather warm, caring, and loving environment that only continues to help my relative feel comfortable and at-home. Overall, I am exceptionally satisfied with the high level of care that my relative is receiving at the Village at Ocotillo.

Independent Living Reviews for The Village at Ocotillo

Costs for The Village at Ocotillo

Photos of The Village at Ocotillo

Services and Amenities of The Village at Ocotillo

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9368C

About The Village at Ocotillo

Welcome to The Village at Ocotillo, a luxurious senior living community in Chandler, AZ!

Rise while it's cool for a round of golf, or slip down to the pool for a refreshing swim. Enjoy a workout in the fully-equipped fitness center, or immerse yourself in news and entertainment online in the Internet lounge. Maybe you'd prefer a late lunch, followed by a classic movie. Then join some friends at the bistro for social hour. At The Village at Ocotillo, we’ll take care of your chores like housekeeping and cooking, so you can have time to do as you like. Your days can be as full or as relaxing as you wish.

Here are the amenities you will find at The Village at Ocotillo:

• Dine Your Way™ at the Acacia Grill restaurant with VIP service, evolving menus and daily fresh specials, available 12 hours a day so you can enjoy meals how you want, and when you want
  • Club lounge and bistro for casual bites and social hour
  • Genuine Hospitality energized and delivered by The Power of WE.
  • CARF-Accredited Assisted Living services for your peace of mind
  • Try a ZEST™ class in our fully-equipped fitness center or aqua-aerobics in the pool to stay active and fit
  • Swimming pool and spa for a refreshing swim or soak
  • Landscaped courtyards, walking paths, and outdoor seating area to stroll and relax outdoors
  • Fixed-seat movie theater to catch a great flick
  • High-speed Internet lounge to keep connected
  • Village market for sundries and convenience
  • Art room and crafting activities to bring out your creative side
  • Library for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
  • Full-service beauty salon/barbershop and manicure/pedicure spa to keep you looking your best

As a resident at The Village at Ocotillo, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life. Here are the included services for independent living:

• Full breakfast, plus your choice of lunch or dinner daily
  • Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
  • Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
  • Health and fitness classes
  • 24-hour emergency call system and onsite staff
  • Scheduled transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and entertainment
  • Utilities (except phone) including basic cable TV, heating, air conditioning,
  • Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds

The Village at Ocotillo's assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy all of the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as highly personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the additional services offered in assisted living:

• Breakfast, plus lunch and dinner, and snacks
  • Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
  • Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Assistance with managing medications
  • A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual

As a resident at The Village at Ocotillo, you will find a CARF-Accredited community with all kinds of lifestyle opportunities for social connections, health, and wellness activities through our ZEST™ Wellness, along with all the comforts and conveniences of care services to help simplify life.

Map of The Village at Ocotillo