Sunrise of Chandler

Reviews of Sunrise of Chandler

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Chandler

August 09, 2015

By Nancy107248950

Sunrise of Chandler seemed really nice, but more in the assisted living than their memory care. The people in the memory care made me uncomfortable just because they were at a much worse level than my dad. We actually put a deposit down there, and it was quite a bit more expensive than where my father is, but I like it as well. There were lots of engaged people. They seemed to have lots of activities scheduled for the people who live there in the assisted living section, like outings and such. The rooms and the hallways were homey. There were lots of places where people can sit and read a book or to look out on the grounds. It was really pretty. The people seemed really friendly, and when we visited, they had a resident dog, and they had a cat in the memory care.

July 14, 2015

I liked the interior at Sunrise. The staff was very good. The rooms looked comfortable. I have no complaints.

June 29, 2015

They are very nice people, and they seem to be very caring. They have a lot of staff at Sunrise of Chandler, and it is beautiful. The room is perfect for what we have. I like the shared room which had a wall in-between, so it makes it feel like it is two rooms. The food is very good. We are in the memory care unit, so we are not on the assisted living care side. They do painting and planting, they have music, a dog that comes around, and quite a few different things that they try to do with the folks there. They are very good to us.

May 28, 2015

Sunrise is very beautiful and very appealing. She showed us the cafeteria; it was restaurant style. The building was very clean. The people there were very friendly and very helpful. The studio rooms were spacious. Even if she would have had to share a room, there was a wall barrier just like 2 bedrooms so that was really good. I like the idea of taking my sister out into the patio. They had puzzles, socializing, bingo, and various card games. They’ll take them outdoors for a stroll or to a mall.

December 29, 2014

I visited Sunrise of Chandler several times. I had a positive reaction to it; it had a homey feeling. It’s also a smaller community with a lot of rooms. People are often active; they have activities to stimulate people. And that impressed us. The staff was very accommodating, they made us feel welcome. However, they’re not as willing to accommodate on dietary needs, and the rooms were smaller. It only had a bedroom and one window.

June 17, 2014

By Caring87511950

The people at Sunrise were very friendly. There was an activity going on when I went, and the residents had smiles on their faces. You could tell that they were being taken good care of. Of all the places that I visited, Sunrise was my favorite place. I think it is the benchmark in this area. If I was able to put my husband there, I would do it. They would be my first choice. There was no smell, and that's good, and it had a homey feeling to it.

March 27, 2014

By Patricia77070750

I visited 4 or 5 facilities, and they were all good but the one I liked the best was Sunrise. The staff was very professional and nice. The living facility was also very nice. The people who lived there looked clean, nice, and well taken care of. I am very impressed with the dining rooms. It was nice that my mother could stay until the end if she wanted. The overall picture was very good, and I liked the way it was appointed. It reminded of some of the places that I had been through back east, where I was from.

July 23, 2012

By Shir1031

The facility is well maintained and absolutely beautiful. It is more like a family home than a "nursing home". The facility did not look too big from the outside, but once inside you see how well it was designed. It is very roomy. The resident rooms were quite a decent size. The staff were all friendly and seemed really care about the residents there. The interaction between the staff and residents was very nice to see. Everyone had a smile on their face. While I visited there were activities going on, and they had a quartet performing. I believe they have daily bingo games as well. There were two dogs that lived there, which I absolutely loved to see. However, if someone is allergic or afraid of dogs, this is probably not a good place for them. Overall this facility is at the top of our list if we should need additional services for my mother in law.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Chandler