The Park At Copper Creek

Reviews of The Park At Copper Creek

Independent Living Reviews for The Park At Copper Creek

June 22, 2021

By E.D.

The Park At Copper Creek was very nice and very expensive. The salesperson, Jenny, was a very, very accommodating person. They've had a big turnover there in staffing. The food was OK as I recall. The place was very modern and very up to date.

E.D., Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive review with us! At The Park at Copper Creek, our goal is not only to meet your standards but to exceed them. We are constantly striving to incorporate new feedback to raise the bar in senior living continually. Thank You! ? Cyndi Pollard, Executive Director

June 03, 2021

By Mary

I chose The Park at Copper Creek because it's a little secluded away from Scottsdale and busy traffic in that area. The other thing is that they provide an excellent menu. This is an independent living and the chef here is outstanding. It's just wonderful. They provide breakfast. We're locked in and it's secured. The rooms are very nice. It's a little cheapie on the inside with the amenities, but otherwise, it's a good size apartment for the pricing as well as utilities. I would recommend that they designate a beautiful little smoking area for everyone to go to because they don't have one of those here and that's very disturbing. The employees here are lovely and very friendly. They've done a very good job with modeling the area and furnishing it plus they have a lot of amenities here, and there's staff available to help you. It kind of brings about a community effort when you have those kinds of things around. The food is gorgeous, and they've got beautiful buffets. They have alcohol as well. There are tons of activities, exercise classes, crafts for painting, crafts for health, and crafts for safety and security. Every single day, something is going on. They put together little trips, and they took a group of people up to the Grand Canyon. It was terrific. The facility was very good. I have a little pet, and I'm in a 1-bedroom apartment with a little patio out front. We go out and take little walks, but it's very private. These little apartments are quite private. The only thing I don't like is that they have a boxed window kind of an air-conditioner, rather than having it centrally, and I didn't like that, especially in Arizona. There's no grass anywhere as well.

Mary, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At The Park at Copper Creek, our resident's happiness is our top priority, and we are so happy we met your standards. Our goal is not only to meet your standards but to exceed them, and we are excited to incorporate your feedback to continually raise the bar in senior living. Thank you! ? (Cyndi Pollard), Executive Director

May 08, 2021

By Magic

The Park at Copper Creek was my No. 1. If I could rate that one a ten, I would. It was absolutely phenomenal, but it wasn't in my grandmother's price range. If you retire and you're on a fixed income, it's a bit pricey, unless you have more money put aside or family members willing to help out. They offered literally everything. It was definitely the best. It offered meals three times a day, they have chefs that come in and do special meals, there's a movie theater, and there's arts and crafts. The staff was phenomenal, from who greeted me from the door, to the receptionist, to the young lady who walked me around and toured the facility, to the housekeeping staff that was on-site. They had a deli there, and I was met by the chef. I know it's a tour, but they put on the best performance hands down. Each person gave their 100 personality. They offered me food, which was the only facility that actually offered food, and I thought that was an excellent attribute. The food was good. They really impressed me. I really wish I could put my grandmother there. The layout was great. They had a little kitchen area and little TVs on every floor near the elevator letting you know what was on the agenda for that day. There were balconies everywhere.

Magic, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our community at The Park at Copper Creek. Comments like yours are the best possible confirmation that our efforts to 'create happiness by providing the finest living experience anywhere' are paying off. At Koelsch Communities, one of our Core Values is that 'we overmanage the details' because we believe they make significant differences. Your kind words mean so much to us! Thank you! - Cyndi Pollard, Executive Director

November 09, 2020

By Apalachin 1940

This is a wonderful place to live. Everything is first clas including meals,furnishings and activities .

Apalachin 1940, Your comments and compliments truly made our day. At The Park at Copper Creek Independent Living Community, we aim to offer the best of luxurious independent living, and receiving your ‘seal-of-approval’ means everything to us. Thank you for taking the time to share how The Park at Copper Creek Independent Living Community impressed you, it means a lot to us. Thank You! -Cyndi Pollard, Executive Director

Questions about The Park At Copper Creek

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Chandler Fashion Square, lots of shopping, dining, medical park. 2 miles from downtown Chandler. We are also located across the street from Dignity Chandler Hospital.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Park At Copper Creek has organized?

San Diego, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Vegas

What transportation services does The Park At Copper Creek offer to independent living residents?

Monday-Friday for docs appointments and errands within a 10-mile radius

What makes the chef or dining program at The Park At Copper Creek exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have an exceptional menu and wonderful variety. The Park at Copper Creek consults with Chef Darrin McGrady who use to work for Princess Diana for several years. We have some royalty menu items always featured as well.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Pool, Billards game room, craft studio, gym, library, Monticello restaurant, Victory Wine and Bistro with alfresco dining, woodworking shop, beautiful courtyards walking paths, large backyard patio area with TV patio seating, and an outdoor cookout with kitchen

What safety features or security measures does The Park At Copper Creek offer to independent living residents?

Security staff at night, security cameras in all outer areas of the community. We are a gated community. Our physical plant director also has a safety meeting with the residents monthly.

If The Park At Copper Creek accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes, we accept pets and we do have a dog park.

Does The Park At Copper Creek work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have a check and balance system in each apartment. Caregiving services are offered through partners such as Visiting Angels, Home Care Assistance, and Endeavor home care if needed. That is a separate service hired privately.

Costs for The Park At Copper Creek

Photos of The Park At Copper Creek

Services and Amenities of The Park At Copper Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: $4000

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

About The Park At Copper Creek

The Park at Copper Creek Independent Living Community offers signature independent living with a multitude of conveniences to enhance your active lifestyle. Anytime of the day or night, our staff is ready to serve you. Let us do the cooking, cleaning and maintenance! While you put your feet up and enjoy the peace and quiet of your new home, or take advantage of the many activities, that keep a bounce in your step. Whatever your interests, we can help provide the tools to make it happen!

• Open Floor Plans
  • Individual Climate Control
  • Ample Walk-In and Reach-In Closets with Organizers
  • Housekeeping and Laundry Services
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • All Utilities Included (Minus Phone)
  • Extended Basic Cable T.V.
  • Electronic Check-In System
  • Secure, Gated Community with Coded Entry and 24/7 Camera Surveillance
  • On-Site Storage
  • Covered Parking
  • Cooling/Misting Systems

Meals are the best time of the day when you get to decide what, when, where and with whom to share them. At any moment you can cook in your own gourmet kitchen, or choose one of the anytime dining options at The Park. Flexibility and variety await you. Having friends in for a visit? Enjoy an elegant meal at Monticello. In a hurry or on the go? Pick up your meal to-go and bring it home. Looking for a gathering place and café setting? Visit the Victory Bistro & Wine Bar for your favorite iced beverage or glass of wine or beer paired with delectable treats.

Our trained and tenured staff is here to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion

Map of The Park At Copper Creek