Atria Chandler Villas

Atria Chandler Villas (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Chandler Villas

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Chandler Villas

April 25, 2016

I liked Atria the best. My dad has a dog and an organ that he plays, and it allowed for both of those. There were a lot of open spaces and an outdoor patio area screened in. Those were the big draw. They have activities and food three times a day, dances, and trips to places and shopping. There were a lot of things going on. The people I dealt with were absolutely fabulous.

July 22, 2014

By Sherry33

Atria Chandler Villas was a nice place but was too independent. The staff and the rooms were nice. The rooms were a little small, but they were laid out nicely. I know they have activities, but I wasn't paying much attention. My mom was getting to pretty much the end of her rope when we toured. I guess I would recommend them. It seems everybody was happy there.

Thank you for coming in for a tour and taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry your mom was experiencing such difficulty and hope you found a safe and comforting place for her to live. In case you are still looking, we wanted to make sure you knew that we offer assisted living services at our community as well as independent living. If you have any questions or feel we can be of further service to you and your mother, please feel free to contact us directly via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include “Atria Chandler Villas” in your subject line so we may quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We are here to help and wish you the best!

March 18, 2014

By caring56466250

I liked Atria Chandler Villas. I liked the patios or the balcony. You can get out the room, as opposed to walking down the hallway. The rooms were fairly spacious, too. Everything looked very nice and clean. The staff seemed very pleasant. They have the usual activity like card games and exercise.

February 24, 2014

Chandler was a lot closer to me, cheaper and it was a bigger community with more activities and amenities. My sister moved in last December. It was very nice and the people all seemed very friendly. My sister had a one bedroom apartment. She doesn’t have any complaints with the staff. The staff in the dining room was particularly helpful. The dining room was pretty big, nicely decorated and well laid out for people with walkers and stuff. We ate lunch there and the food was very good and they have a large variety of alternatives. They had various games, arts and crafts as well as entertainment from people who come in and sing.

December 23, 2013

By Barbara74632550

I like Atria Chandler. It was in my top 3. The people there seemed friendly. Their rooms were of good size but they weren't large enough for me. I have trouble with my sight and I need some space. Their room did have a separate dining room, which was fine, but the rest was not. The living room wasn't big enough for me too. I also didn't like their dining facility too much. It wasn't fancy at all like the others and it was kind of simple.

October 18, 2013

By John72459150

At present, my dad is in Atria. It is our choice because they have more male than the female residents. The people are nice. Their chef shows us around. We taste the food and it is excellent. My dad is in a one-bedroom apartment. Economically, the price is right. The utilities are included in the fees.

August 12, 2013

By Dennis10

At Atria Chandler Villas, you rented an apartment and brought your furniture. They provided meals, television and electricity. However, we pretty much needed assistance 24/7 and she was not mobile enough, so it was not the right place for her. Although she had an electric scooter, she might drive it off the ledge of the narrow sidewalk.

Costs for Atria Chandler Villas

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL8329C

About Atria Chandler Villas

At Atria Chandler Villas, you'll enjoy the convenience and comfort of senior living in a peaceful neighborhood just outside Phoenix. Among the community's many amenities are a heated pool, spa, library, putting green, bocce ball courts and scenic walking paths. Just 12 miles from the city center, Atria Chandler Villas offers easy access to shopping, places of worship, cultural and recreational attractions and health care providers

Atria Chandler Villas offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Caf����
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Chandler Villas