Atria Chandler Villas

Offers Independent Living

101 South Yucca Street, Chandler, AZ 85224
Atria Chandler Villas (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 24 days

3 Months Free! Select either your 3rd, 6th or 9th month free OR waived New Resident Fee plus 3rd & 6th month free! The lease must have a sign and physical move-in date by December 31, 2021. Ask for details when you tour!

Reviews of Atria Chandler Villas

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Chandler Villas

April 23, 2021

By Ed

I have been here at Atria Chandler Villas for 1 year and 8 months now, and I'm very content. The place is quite nice. The people that run the place are just very, very nice, very helpful, and do everything they can to make you comfortable. The dining room is very good. The care for the apartments where we live is very good. I've had two or three small problems and each time, the maintenance people have been here promptly and have very quickly corrected any problem it might be. I would not hesitate to recommend Atria to anyone who's looking for an independent living. The staff is very good, very friendly and professional. The food selection is good and the variety is good. They have the golf putting green a couple times a week, and they have bingo four times a week. They have a small gym in the clubhouse, and the clubhouse itself is quite roomy. Unfortunately with the pandemic, they have stopped a whole lot of things that they used to have like music and dancing a couple times a week. They have exercise that goes on three or four times a week and transportation. They can take you to banks, doctors or dentists, and pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, that's within a 10-mile range. They send you to church on Sunday morning if you want to go within a 10-mile range. They have just about anything you would want to do. What I really like about them is the apartments are individual and they have doors that go out onto a porch and not into an enclosed hall like apartment houses. You have patios out on the porches and you can go out and sit outside almost any time depending on the weather. The patios are covered and very comfortable with tables and chairs. You get your money's worth here.

Hi Ed, We're so happy to have you part of the Atria family. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Atria!

May 29, 2019

By Barbara

I liked Atria Chandler Villas. It was one of the least expensive ones, and it's right here in Chandler. It's a great location too. It's a little older, and not that fancy, but it's OK with me. It's clean, very houselike, like a normal residence, and not institutional. The staff is very professional, but also very warm, and very nice.

December 04, 2018

By CB

I have a good friend at Atria Chandler Villas who loves it. What she doesn't like is that you live outside of the dining hall. They have an excellent social program. Everything is top notch, and I think they do a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend it.

March 22, 2018

By Maria

Atria Chandler Villas is very comfortable. The staff and residents are very nice. The food is delicious. They have loads of things to do for the residents, like outings to restaurants, casinos, shops, and movies, and also games. You basically don't need a car when you're here. Even just sitting and talking with people is fun.

September 18, 2017

By Esther

We liked Atria Chandler Villas because all the residents there seemed very happy, very friendly, and there was a lot of interaction between them and the staff. We interacted with the staff, even the cleaning people, and everybody was just awesome. The chef gave us a loaf of banana bread, and it was very delicious. We also saw the menu, and it had a lot of variety. They had outings and shopping. They also had a clubhouse where they do weekly activities. They had arts & crafts and exercises. They do the housekeeping, the sheets and the towels, and the laundry, and they make the bed. They also had a shuttle service between your apartment and the main building where the cafeteria is located. You just call them, and they’ll come and pick you up. They also provide the shuttle to take them to the medical facilities which are all close by -- around two blocks away. The director was amazing. She showed us everything, all of our questions were answered, my mom's questions were answered, and she was very friendly. You can tell that the staff cared about their residents.

March 23, 2017

By JHH

I visited this community looking for a place for my parents. My mom is still pretty active, but can't keep up with the cooking, cleaning AND taking care of my dad, so something's gotta give. Atria would take care of the cooking & cleaning, so she can focus on him. I really liked that there are private front AND back doors, so Mom can hop in the car and run any errands she wants to without having to go through a lobby and sign in/out. And her cat will love the screened-in patio. Dad will be happy because this is nothing like the "old folks' home" he fears. It's like having an apartment with a housekeeper and cook included in the rent.

January 15, 2017

By Rodney L

Atria Chandler Villas has a wide, open, and beautiful landscape. They serve three fantastic meals a day. I don't have any issues with the staff because everybody is friendly. They have plenty of activities, from card games to bingo to crafts. They also have social hours and regular parties, including during the Christmas season. Mom is in a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, separate bathroom, separate bedroom, and a living room.

August 12, 2016

By Martha864147

There were two levels, and one of the things I really liked about Atria Chandler Villas was the fact that residents who had animals will be on the bottom level. The size of the rooms were nice. Outside, there was green everywhere in the trees and flowers. There are a number of activities. I liked the lady who took me around.

May 10, 2016

By Rob14

Everything was great at Atria Chandler Villas. The staff was pleasant and friendly. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was good, and the dining room was great.

April 25, 2016

I liked Atria the best. My dad has a dog and an organ that he plays, and it allowed for both of those. There were a lot of open spaces and an outdoor patio area screened in. Those were the big draw. They have activities and food three times a day, dances, and trips to places and shopping. There were a lot of things going on. The people I dealt with were absolutely fabulous.

July 22, 2014

By Sherry33

Atria Chandler Villas was a nice place but was too independent. The staff and the rooms were nice. The rooms were a little small, but they were laid out nicely. I know they have activities, but I wasn't paying much attention. My mom was getting to pretty much the end of her rope when we toured. I guess I would recommend them. It seems everybody was happy there.

Thank you for coming in for a tour and taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry your mom was experiencing such difficulty and hope you found a safe and comforting place for her to live. In case you are still looking, we wanted to make sure you knew that we offer assisted living services at our community as well as independent living. If you have any questions or feel we can be of further service to you and your mother, please feel free to contact us directly via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include “Atria Chandler Villas” in your subject line so we may quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We are here to help and wish you the best!

March 18, 2014

By caring56466250

I liked Atria Chandler Villas. I liked the patios or the balcony. You can get out the room, as opposed to walking down the hallway. The rooms were fairly spacious, too. Everything looked very nice and clean. The staff seemed very pleasant. They have the usual activity like card games and exercise.

February 24, 2014

Chandler was a lot closer to me, cheaper and it was a bigger community with more activities and amenities. My sister moved in last December. It was very nice and the people all seemed very friendly. My sister had a one bedroom apartment. She doesn’t have any complaints with the staff. The staff in the dining room was particularly helpful. The dining room was pretty big, nicely decorated and well laid out for people with walkers and stuff. We ate lunch there and the food was very good and they have a large variety of alternatives. They had various games, arts and crafts as well as entertainment from people who come in and sing.

December 23, 2013

By Barbara74632550

I like Atria Chandler. It was in my top 3. The people there seemed friendly. Their rooms were of good size but they weren't large enough for me. I have trouble with my sight and I need some space. Their room did have a separate dining room, which was fine, but the rest was not. The living room wasn't big enough for me too. I also didn't like their dining facility too much. It wasn't fancy at all like the others and it was kind of simple.

October 18, 2013

By John72459150

At present, my dad is in Atria. It is our choice because they have more male than the female residents. The people are nice. Their chef shows us around. We taste the food and it is excellent. My dad is in a one-bedroom apartment. Economically, the price is right. The utilities are included in the fees.

August 12, 2013

By Dennis10

At Atria Chandler Villas, you rented an apartment and brought your furniture. They provided meals, television and electricity. However, we pretty much needed assistance 24/7 and she was not mobile enough, so it was not the right place for her. Although she had an electric scooter, she might drive it off the ledge of the narrow sidewalk.

Costs for Atria Chandler Villas

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL8329C

About Atria Chandler Villas

At Atria Chandler Villas, you'll enjoy the convenience and comfort of senior living in a peaceful neighborhood just outside Phoenix. Among the community's many amenities are a heated pool, spa, library, putting green, bocce ball courts and scenic walking paths. Just 12 miles from the city center, Atria Chandler Villas offers easy access to shopping, places of worship, cultural and recreational attractions and health care providers

Atria Chandler Villas offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Cafe
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Chandler Villas