Atria Chandler Villas

Offers Independent Living

101 South Yucca Street, Chandler, AZ 85224
Atria Chandler Villas (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Sign a lease by November 30 and enjoy 10% or 20% off select apartments.* It's our way of welcoming you to the community!

Reviews of Atria Chandler Villas

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Chandler Villas

December 14, 2021

By Dave

The place I've looked at personally is Atria Chandler Villas in Chandler. It's independent living. I looked at a very small 1-bedroom and they have pretty basic amenities there. They have a pool, a recreation center with a gym in it, and a cafeteria with eating tables. The sales team is great and the counter people in the office, when you walk in, those folks are all nice and friendly. The people that drive the shuttle buses are very good ones too. I think that's a pretty good deal there because there's a hospital close by and a bunch of strip mall type of places.

Dave, It was our pleasure to show you and your family our community. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience!

October 09, 2021

By Cindy

My sister-in-law is going to be moving into Atria Chandler Villas in Chandler. It's an independent living. I've toured it and the atmosphere is very friendly, everybody was extremely helpful, and it's extremely clean which was very nice. The staff was really helpful, they were very nice and I greatly appreciate them. Everything was very nice and the buildings were well-kept and updated. I was very impressed with the apartment I saw. The dining area was nice and quaint. I think she'll like it there because she'll be able to meet other people from the community. They look like they have a lot of things for their people there so it'll be nice to get her out. They go out to other locations too as they went to Arizona this month. I think the value of money is really good. All the meals are included in the price of the apartment. She gets breakfast, lunch and dinner served so I think that's fantastic.

October 03, 2021

By Bill

I toured Atria Chandler Villas with Katie. She gave an absolute fantastic tour of three different models. The campus was extraordinary. My favorite part was the tranquility pond, which featured koi. There were dragonflies and miniature golf for the residents. It was a fantastic community. I really enjoyed it. If my mother would allow me to place her there, I would in a heartbeat. It had great floorplans, large balconies with storage, and wonderful, nicely sized central quadrant. It was convenient to hospitals, medical care, shopping, and the post office. It had shaded parking or covered parking for residents right outside the unit. There was central call lights in the apartments, weekly housekeeping, and congregate meals. I met the chef, and they have greatly planned and nicely rounded menus in terms of meeting dietary needs. The staff was friendly. Katie even went to the nursing home to visit my mom and brought her cookies. She was fantastic, and so I want them to get credit for it. I feel so bad that at the end, I couldn't place my mom there. They had a fantastic clubhouse with activities. They had billiards for residents, a library, and a TV room. They had Covid precautions in place with all staff. There was very well-maintained landscaping. It's highly recommended. They offered me to have lunch there, but I used up enough of their time. They already gave me a good three hours of their time. I liked the layout. The porches were screened in, which I found very attractive. It had outdoor Astroturf on it with a gate, so it's easy access to parking from your patio. It's a quick step into your patio to load your groceries. They take your temperature before they give you the tour, and I had to wear a mask.

September 18, 2021

By Patti

Atria Chandler Villas is much, much older than the other place I toured. Nothing was up to date, it was kind of old, and I didn't like it at all. I saw one room, which I would also consider run down and old. It had old appliances and it was dingy. The staff was very friendly and very good. It's kind of hard for them to improve on things when it's that old; that's the biggest problem. Plus, the fact is the apartments all ran down for half a mile because there were so many of them. So if you wanted to go to the dining room, you had to call a golf cart to come and get you, and when it's 110 degrees outside, that's not a good idea. The staff who gave the tour was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Their dining area didn't look very big.

Hi Patti, It was our pleasure to host you on a tour. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience.

August 03, 2021

By Mylan

My friend previously stayed at Atria Chandler Villas and she liked it. I was there every day because my parents were there too. The staff, the activities, and the food were all pretty good. The place was just a little run down, and the parking lot has resurfaced, so it was a little bumpy for elderly people, and that wasn't great because they could trip and fall. They had aerobics, daily exercises, swimming if weather permitted them, bingo, a lot of different groups came in to do performances, Bridge playing, various card games, and then a lot of outings as well. They just needed to keep the facilities updated, and then do something about their high turnover of servers.

Hi Mylan, Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Atria!

June 25, 2021

By Jackie

My friend will be moving into Atria Chandler Villas. I walked with her when she signed up and it's a lovely place. It's mostly a one-story building, and a couple of two-story buildings. It's very well kept, and everyone is very friendly and accommodating to my friend. I would highly recommend it. She was able to check their menu and she said it was absolutely wonderful. She said that it was very well presented, very tasty, and very well put together. They have a chef on site and, in fact, while we were there, the chef was headed for the dining room, but he stopped and welcomed her. The room that we saw was nicely laid out too. It was a one-bedroom unit on the second floor on the end of the unit. We saw the pool and talked to some ladies who were gathered for a little afternoon talk visit. They were having an Audrey Hepburn Day and serving a snack. It's a very clean and well cared for facility. There were people working the lawn, the trees, and bushes.

Jackie, Thank you for visiting with us. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience.

June 20, 2021

By Robert

Atria Chandler Villas only had independent living, nothing else. They had nice apartments, and everything else was so nice. I like the place. It's not perfect, but it's nice. The room was nice. We ate there. The food was pretty good. I'm just not used to the type of food that we had, and it didn't agree with me. We saw everything. Their recreation center, swimming pool, library, and the cards room.

Hi Robert, Thank you for visiting with us. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience!

May 07, 2021

By Kathie

Atria Chandler Villas was quite nice. However, the price was higher than we could afford. We looked at an apartment that had a screened patio, which was very nice. The staff was a lot more businesslike and direct, which was fine. She was very friendly, but she wasn't going to give much, and she was like, "This is the best we can do." It was higher priced, but we wanted to give it a look because it was closer to where we want to be.

Hi Kathie, It was our pleasure to show you and your family our community.

May 05, 2021

By Morgan D.

I toured this community in search of a place for my mom. The outdoor space is very well kept. I saw many residents outdoors enjoying the spring weather it’s nice to see people out and about. The main entry is very inviting more like home than a facility. The staff greeted me and I noticed they knew the residents by name that were entering to go to the dining room. There were many people gathering for meal which is not what I’ve seen at other communities. The sales director took her time and reviewed the amenities and events they host. I felt the sense of community and I think it will be a top choice when we finalize her move!

Thank you for taking a tour with us, Morgan. It was our pleasure to meet you. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience.

April 23, 2021

By Ed

I have been here at Atria Chandler Villas for 1 year and 8 months now, and I'm very content. The place is quite nice. The people that run the place are just very, very nice, very helpful, and do everything they can to make you comfortable. The dining room is very good. The care for the apartments where we live is very good. I've had two or three small problems and each time, the maintenance people have been here promptly and have very quickly corrected any problem it might be. I would not hesitate to recommend Atria to anyone who's looking for an independent living. The staff is very good, very friendly and professional. The food selection is good and the variety is good. They have the golf putting green a couple times a week, and they have bingo four times a week. They have a small gym in the clubhouse, and the clubhouse itself is quite roomy. Unfortunately with the pandemic, they have stopped a whole lot of things that they used to have like music and dancing a couple times a week. They have exercise that goes on three or four times a week and transportation. They can take you to banks, doctors or dentists, and pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, that's within a 10-mile range. They send you to church on Sunday morning if you want to go within a 10-mile range. They have just about anything you would want to do. What I really like about them is the apartments are individual and they have doors that go out onto a porch and not into an enclosed hall like apartment houses. You have patios out on the porches and you can go out and sit outside almost any time depending on the weather. The patios are covered and very comfortable with tables and chairs. You get your money's worth here.

Hi Ed, We're so happy to have you part of the Atria family. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Atria!

May 29, 2019

By Barbara

I liked Atria Chandler Villas. It was one of the least expensive ones, and it's right here in Chandler. It's a great location too. It's a little older, and not that fancy, but it's OK with me. It's clean, very houselike, like a normal residence, and not institutional. The staff is very professional, but also very warm, and very nice.

December 04, 2018

By CB

I have a good friend at Atria Chandler Villas who loves it. What she doesn't like is that you live outside of the dining hall. They have an excellent social program. Everything is top notch, and I think they do a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend it.

March 22, 2018

By Maria

Atria Chandler Villas is very comfortable. The staff and residents are very nice. The food is delicious. They have loads of things to do for the residents, like outings to restaurants, casinos, shops, and movies, and also games. You basically don't need a car when you're here. Even just sitting and talking with people is fun.

September 18, 2017

By Esther

We liked Atria Chandler Villas because all the residents there seemed very happy, very friendly, and there was a lot of interaction between them and the staff. We interacted with the staff, even the cleaning people, and everybody was just awesome. The chef gave us a loaf of banana bread, and it was very delicious. We also saw the menu, and it had a lot of variety. They had outings and shopping. They also had a clubhouse where they do weekly activities. They had arts & crafts and exercises. They do the housekeeping, the sheets and the towels, and the laundry, and they make the bed. They also had a shuttle service between your apartment and the main building where the cafeteria is located. You just call them, and they’ll come and pick you up. They also provide the shuttle to take them to the medical facilities which are all close by -- around two blocks away. The director was amazing. She showed us everything, all of our questions were answered, my mom's questions were answered, and she was very friendly. You can tell that the staff cared about their residents.

March 23, 2017

By JHH

I visited this community looking for a place for my parents. My mom is still pretty active, but can't keep up with the cooking, cleaning AND taking care of my dad, so something's gotta give. Atria would take care of the cooking & cleaning, so she can focus on him. I really liked that there are private front AND back doors, so Mom can hop in the car and run any errands she wants to without having to go through a lobby and sign in/out. And her cat will love the screened-in patio. Dad will be happy because this is nothing like the "old folks' home" he fears. It's like having an apartment with a housekeeper and cook included in the rent.

January 15, 2017

By Rodney L

Atria Chandler Villas has a wide, open, and beautiful landscape. They serve three fantastic meals a day. I don't have any issues with the staff because everybody is friendly. They have plenty of activities, from card games to bingo to crafts. They also have social hours and regular parties, including during the Christmas season. Mom is in a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, separate bathroom, separate bedroom, and a living room.

August 12, 2016

By Martha864147

There were two levels, and one of the things I really liked about Atria Chandler Villas was the fact that residents who had animals will be on the bottom level. The size of the rooms were nice. Outside, there was green everywhere in the trees and flowers. There are a number of activities. I liked the lady who took me around.

May 10, 2016

By Rob14

Everything was great at Atria Chandler Villas. The staff was pleasant and friendly. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was good, and the dining room was great.

April 25, 2016

I liked Atria the best. My dad has a dog and an organ that he plays, and it allowed for both of those. There were a lot of open spaces and an outdoor patio area screened in. Those were the big draw. They have activities and food three times a day, dances, and trips to places and shopping. There were a lot of things going on. The people I dealt with were absolutely fabulous.

July 22, 2014

By Sherry33

Atria Chandler Villas was a nice place but was too independent. The staff and the rooms were nice. The rooms were a little small, but they were laid out nicely. I know they have activities, but I wasn't paying much attention. My mom was getting to pretty much the end of her rope when we toured. I guess I would recommend them. It seems everybody was happy there.

Thank you for coming in for a tour and taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry your mom was experiencing such difficulty and hope you found a safe and comforting place for her to live. In case you are still looking, we wanted to make sure you knew that we offer assisted living services at our community as well as independent living. If you have any questions or feel we can be of further service to you and your mother, please feel free to contact us directly via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include “Atria Chandler Villas” in your subject line so we may quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We are here to help and wish you the best!

March 18, 2014

By caring56466250

I liked Atria Chandler Villas. I liked the patios or the balcony. You can get out the room, as opposed to walking down the hallway. The rooms were fairly spacious, too. Everything looked very nice and clean. The staff seemed very pleasant. They have the usual activity like card games and exercise.

February 24, 2014

Chandler was a lot closer to me, cheaper and it was a bigger community with more activities and amenities. My sister moved in last December. It was very nice and the people all seemed very friendly. My sister had a one bedroom apartment. She doesn’t have any complaints with the staff. The staff in the dining room was particularly helpful. The dining room was pretty big, nicely decorated and well laid out for people with walkers and stuff. We ate lunch there and the food was very good and they have a large variety of alternatives. They had various games, arts and crafts as well as entertainment from people who come in and sing.

December 23, 2013

By Barbara74632550

I like Atria Chandler. It was in my top 3. The people there seemed friendly. Their rooms were of good size but they weren't large enough for me. I have trouble with my sight and I need some space. Their room did have a separate dining room, which was fine, but the rest was not. The living room wasn't big enough for me too. I also didn't like their dining facility too much. It wasn't fancy at all like the others and it was kind of simple.

October 18, 2013

By John72459150

At present, my dad is in Atria. It is our choice because they have more male than the female residents. The people are nice. Their chef shows us around. We taste the food and it is excellent. My dad is in a one-bedroom apartment. Economically, the price is right. The utilities are included in the fees.

August 12, 2013

By Dennis10

At Atria Chandler Villas, you rented an apartment and brought your furniture. They provided meals, television and electricity. However, we pretty much needed assistance 24/7 and she was not mobile enough, so it was not the right place for her. Although she had an electric scooter, she might drive it off the ledge of the narrow sidewalk.

Costs for Atria Chandler Villas

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL8329C

About Atria Chandler Villas

At Atria Chandler Villas, you'll enjoy the convenience and comfort of senior living in a peaceful neighborhood just outside Phoenix. Among the community's many amenities are a heated pool, spa, library, putting green, bocce ball courts and scenic walking paths. Just 12 miles from the city center, Atria Chandler Villas offers easy access to shopping, places of worship, cultural and recreational attractions and health care providers

Atria Chandler Villas offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Cafe
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Chandler Villas