AmeriCare Vacaville, CA
Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
Reviews of AmeriCare
Home Care Reviews for AmeriCare
November 07, 2013
I am a current client of this provider
We refer experienced caregivers as well as caregivers who have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) training.
We take comfort in knowing the Caregivers we refer are experienced and may have further training and certification in providing in-home care services. At AmeriCare we search for Caregivers who are in the service of helping people because they feel it is a calling on their life. We also complete the following on each referred Caregiver:
- Face-to-face meeting with the caregiver to become familiar with their personality;
- Personalized screening system including a criminal and driving record check;
- Reference checks, both professional and personal; and
- Verification of legal work status and state certifications.
No minimum hour requirements. Whether it is one hour or 24-hours, no need is too small.
No long-term contracts. Caregivers are paid on a weekly basis for the work they have completed. You decide the duration of the service needed.
Consistency in Caregivers.
Having a different caregiver each week is difficult and frustrating. Once you have chosen a Caregiver, the agency will not remove them unless you so choose. But unlike a privately-hired Caregiver, we will provide you with a substitute when necessary.
You may choose your own Caregiver!
We work diligently to find the best matched Caregivers for your specific needs, then, we allow you to choose! We give you a brief resume on each of the chosen Caregivers which includes a small picture so you can easily identify them, and the results of the background and reference check. You then have the opportunity to interview any caregiver that is referred!
More flexibility in care!
You are able to work directly with the experienced Caregiver to develop a care plan that works best for the you. Because we are a referral-based agency, we do not place restrictions on the Caregivers. It is up to the you and the Caregiver to determine what level of non-medical services are needed.
AmeriCare is a referral-based agency.
Because of this, you receive a higher quality caregiver. We contract our caregivers at a higher rate than the competition. They earn more with AmeriCare and, as a result, are more committed to giving you a higher quality of service. This is a WIN, WIN situation!Get Costs
Services and Amenities of AmeriCare
- Overnight Rate: $190 $240 (12 Hours)
- Hourly Rate: $20 $27/Hour
- Live In Rate: $264 $300 (24 Hours)
- Referral Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Male Caregivers
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Continual Training
- Training Areas Extra: In Order To Maintain A Valid License Through The Department Of Public Health, Certified Nursing Assistants And Home Health Aides Are Required To Obtain Continuing Education Units Through An Approved Provider.
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Cash, Va Benefits
- Bonded And Insured