Fairwinds - Brittany Park Woodinville, WA

Reviews of Fairwinds - Brittany Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Brittany Park

June 22, 2011

By DebraWes

I visited Brittany Park with my Mother last week. I found that the facility had excellent amenities and services. The sales personel were exceedingly friendly and helpful. I plan to make a deposit on a third floor apartment next week and hopefully move her in by mid-July. I would highly recommend this community.

Independent Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Brittany Park

March 18, 2015

It is outstanding for a retirement home. If I ever need to retire, this is where I am going. The food was outstanding. In fact, they had like a luncheon bar where other people from the community would go and have lunch because it is good. Their rooms were very nice and comfortable like a nice home. The food was good, the dining facilities were very excellent as well, and the nice thing about it is that it's a five minute walk from our house. This is where I would like to have mom when she is ready to go into a home. They have all kinds of activities at Fairwinds - Brittany Park. My wife had a one-woman art show there. It was extra for us to pay, but we went with some of the seniors on the bus to go out and see the navy ships come in for what we call Seafair, and I was extremely impressed with the staff. Some of the people can handle themselves. Others, the staff knew they had to really watch them, and they did a great job. It wasn't like they were hovering or being a pain; they were taking care of them. What I really like about Brittany Park is that most of the staff has been there almost since it opened twenty years ago and they truly like their people. They genuinely mean "Good morning." They genuinely mean, "How are you doing?" They genuinely are interested in the person, like if they have a hobby and they are doing something. The physical therapist is on-staff. Brittany Park is just outstanding. They are absolutely worth recommending. The only reason I don’t think mom would stay there is that the trauma of the move would not be good for her although she and my wife are actually very best friends, and I know she would enjoy being close to my wife.

June 28, 2012

By BGee

Through the many times I have visited both assisted living communities I have been extremely impressed with everything I have seen. As soon as you walk in there is a friendly atmosphere with both staff and residents milling about talking to each other and relaxing. The staff I know from Brittany Park are all extremely friendly and personable and have seen both miracles revives by staff of residents and fire threats when I have visited. The staff are always very helpful and professional. I have always been impressed by the games I see at these homes too. It's amazing to watch a group of older folk playing games and really enjoying themselves, it's uplifting. The food has always been pretty good as well! It seems like they have some professional chefs working back there that can always cater to the needs of the older generation. I've have been nothing but amazed at the kindness shown at these homes and even though I'm young, already look forward to having the opportunity to enjoy a place like that.

Photos of Fairwinds - Brittany Park

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Financial Aid

• Licenses: yes

About Fairwinds - Brittany Park

Brittany Park, newly remodeled and located in the heart of Woodinville, Washington, offers luxurious apartment homes for seniors 62 and over in a fun and active retirement and independent living community.

Brittany Park is very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, which for 30 years has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about fun. In search of comfortable senior housing in Washington? We have set colossal standards for quality and choice in assisted living, guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room of this senior living community. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared by our very own chef.

Sign up for an art class, start a new fitness program, exercise your brain in our Brain Fitness Center, or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. At Brittany Park the possibilities of independent living are endless.

Quite simply, at Brittany Park it's your life on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for "Five-Star Fun."

Map of Fairwinds - Brittany Park