Van Mall Vancouver, WA

Van Mall (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Van Mall

Assisted Living Reviews for Van Mall

July 30, 2013

I'm very well taken care of from where I am. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. I am at Van Mall retirement and assisted living. These people take loving care of me and I have almost died a couple of times. They take care of me.

Independent Living Reviews for Van Mall

October 12, 2016

By Rosalind130076

Van Mall is the one that I’m considering for my brother. I like the family atmosphere, the good competent staff, and its nice facility. I would give them a 4, but there are some things that they do not include.

August 12, 2016

By Judy073743

We didn't like Van Mall as much as the other place we visited. It didn't have a pool nor a wide range of activities. The rooms were fine.

August 31, 2015

She was at Van Mall for four years. The rooms were good -- nice spacious rooms -- and the staff for the most part was great. The situation with my grandmother was she was on all of their services, and things didn't get done all the time. Yes, I would recommend.

December 10, 2014

By Judith35

Our dad lived in Van Mall Retirement. It was very nice and beautiful. The food is great, and they have lots of activities like watching movies. They were wonderful and very helpful. My dad is pretty happy and satisfied there. The place is very well kept, and it is nice place to be.

December 06, 2014

Van Mall is a fabulous community. The staff would bend their backs to do anything; they are great. They are very caring, and they know my step-mom's first name, who she is, and where she belongs. We have eaten there several times, and it's great. Their dining room is like a restaurant. Their menu changes daily, weekly, or monthly. She has an apartment, and it is beautiful. They do have all kinds of activities -- anything from going to the symphony to gong to the mall to shop. My stepmother has early Alzheimer's, and she is in a specific group aimed at activities for her needs. There are four other ladies in that group, they have one staff member who does memory exercises, and that kind of thing with them. She spends at least two hours a day at that group, and it's wonderful.

Costs for Van Mall

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Boarding home

About Van Mall

Van Mall, located in a quiet residential area of Vancouver, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities. At Van Mall we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Van Mall and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the two beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Van Mall has it all. We are also close to Vancouver Mall, movie theatres, outside dining, major freeways, and downtown Portland.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Van Mall, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Van Mall - Living Better Than Ever!

Map of Van Mall