Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living

Reviews of Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living

May 22, 2016

By LanaXWHLL

My mother-in-law is in here, and at the moment, they have what we need. There's been a few little hitches, and we're still working things out, but they're willing to work with it in their system. They have shopping day and bingo day and try to keep people active.

May 10, 2016

By AnonymousCJDOC

We toured and it was clean, nice, and smelled good. The staff that we talked to in person seemed nice. We looked at the facility one time just to see if Mother would be interested.

October 20, 2015

By Chris114748350

It was excellent. The person I talked to has kept up with me and follows up with me. They have been wonderful. The rooms and apartments were very nice, clean and they had a good view. The dining facility was very nice also. What I liked the most was they were very concern with the residents.

June 29, 2015

By Fred30

The one that I took my mother to is here, and I like it. She has been in there for about a month or so. The experience is very good. I am very pleased with it. I like the staff. She is in a studio apartment. It is a room and a bathroom, but it is kind of divided into kitchen, bedroom, and living room. They do have activities, but she doesn't part take of them that much. She eats, sleeps, and goes to the bathroom. I'd like for her to get into things more, but she doesn't tend to do that because she is almost 97 years old.

April 06, 2015

We moved our sister in. They have really nice people, and they also have a lot of activities. It is a good thing for her. The residents seem to be very happy. They have a sewing room and an exercise room. It is homey.

Costs for Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living

Since 1984, Laurel Glen has been serving the families and individuals of Bremerton, Silverdale, Poulsbo and Port Orchard with the finest Independent/Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the region.

Upon moving in, you'll have access to an excellent community of other seniors and caregivers who provide everything necessary for a fun, immersive experience. After move-in, your loved one will have access to skilled caregivers who provide everything necessary for a meaningful, elevated experience. Through our award-winning SPARK program, your loved one will receive round-the-clock care that encourages a happy, fulfilling lifestyle. Nothing makes you feel more at home than the simple pleasure of a shared meal. Within our community, residents often share meals in the dining room. Our Executive Chef regularly prepares delicious and seasonal choices for your dining pleasure.

Map of Laurel Glen at Bremerton Senior Living