HarborChase of Prince William Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Prince William Commons

Memory Care Reviews for HarborChase of Prince William Commons

January 02, 2019

By Joanne

HarborChase of Prince William Commons is fabulous. They're taking wonderful care of my father. The unit that he's in is called The Sound. The staff is very caring and keep me up to date with everything. The administration has been wonderful and the CNA's are phenomenal.

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Joanne! We are thrilled that you and your family chose HarborChase for your father and that it has been such a wonderful experience for you all! We sincerely appreciate all of your kind words about our community and especially about our compassionate and dedicated associates. Every day, they are sincerely focused on providing you and your family with the very best in care and hospitality. Again, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on HarborChase. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for HarborChase of Prince William Commons

Photos of HarborChase of Prince William Commons

Services and Amenities of HarborChase of Prince William Commons

About HarborChase of Prince William Commons

Nestled in the upscale Prince William Commons neighborhood, one of Woodbridge’s most vibrant and dynamic areas, HarborChase of Prince William Commons Assisted Living and Memory Care community allows our residents to take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy an atmosphere of refined elegance and unmatched hospitality. From our convenient location outside of Washington D.C. to our upscale apartments with generous amenities— HarborChase of Prince William Commons combines distinctive services with meaningful care and classic sophistication.

• Constantly evolving calendar of social events
  • Life Enrichment program with over 21 activities to choose from everyday
  • Customized programs that are designed to enhance every daily experience
  • Luxurious amenities
  • Spa, Bistro, Drinking Lounge
  • Intimate fine dining in one of our elegant restaurants
  • Expert care on call 24/7
  • Full spectrum of memory care activities
  • Customized rooms for safety and special needs
  • Distinctive services with classic sophistication
  • Available services: MD, therapy, support groups, dermatology, auditory clinics, psychology, podiatry, and equipment repairs
  • Friendly supportive services