Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Reviews of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

May 30, 2018

By 4wdh

Delicious food! Meals are a big priority when searching for a community and Aarondale has done a wonderful job with the quality and presentation of their meals. They offer multiple styles of apartments with huge private bathrooms - which is a plus when looking for wheelchair accessibility! The activities are running all day with a great amount of focus on entertainment and education.

July 11, 2017

By Saim

Oh My gosh... I just came in for a tour and was so pleased with the care and concern for stopping and answering my questions. I know I had a lot but the team here were so patient with me and making sure I had all my questions answered to make an informed decision. We WILL be returning with my parent to tour with them to make sure they will enjoy it too.

March 12, 2017

By godaddy

This is the best option for getting the care and social interaction your family member needs. The staff works hard to plan activities for all interests and plan new events all the time. They listen to the residents concerns and questions and follow up. I just toured the facility and plan on keeping Aarondale at the top of my list.

July 13, 2016

By Peter363182

I’m in Aarondale right now. The dining room has a chef that makes it spectacular and lovable. The rooms are very friendly. There are two common rooms that have huge TVs, and one is available for meetings and events, like Wii tournaments. The other room is setup with tables for games, like chess and checkers. Both of them have TV recorders, so you can setup for later viewings. The building holds about 85 people with bedroom suites and suites with a bedroom and sitting rooms. None have kitchens, but they have a kitchen sink, and you can bring your microwave.

May 11, 2016

By jfarling

Aarondale is a pleasant place to live in and visit. It has a very homey feel to it. the nursing staff knows each resident well and works hard to keep them comfortable and happy. The chef goes out of his way to see that each resident is pleased with his or her meals. A variety of social activities are provided to engage and entertain people of all levels. The employees also do an excellent job supporting family members. Aarondale offers a safe, clean and caring environment for your loved one.

December 21, 2015

By Mary117465550

I visited Aarondale Assisted Living, and I did not see anything that would have caused me to move my mother to that facility. The rooms are carpeted, and it’s very nice. The rooms were clean and neat, good quality. It has a really nice dining room, but it was kind of standard, and nothing really stood out.

May 19, 2015

By elovegreen

Aarondale is a beautiful building with a truly caring staff. I have visited several times and always feel welcome. There are also a lot of really creative activities that the resident's just love.

November 20, 2013

Aarondale was just a beautiful facility. They also have a memory impaired unit there. I really like this community. They are on the higher side as far as how much it costs to go there. However, if you can afford it, I think it's well worth it. They did have a private chef there and their mealtime was absolutely gorgeous.

September 29, 2011

By thumbly

People greet you with a smile as soon as you get to the entrance! My family and I went with our grandparents to see if they would find Aarondale suitable to what they needed. With amazing facilities and staff that are happy to help in whatever you need, and also being right next to the fairfax hospital and springfield healthplex is a plus. The facilities are spectacular and very nicely furnished. The on site physical therapy offered give the option for ones living their to pursue living independently again. Being located minutes from D.C and where i work made this location viable for my family an i to visit grandma and granpa as easily as possible. the gardens are lovely thier, and the activities that they described for us seem to be more than just keeping oneself busy, (grandpa hates busy work), and seems to be a variety of activities that my grandpa and grandma can get attached to. All and all, we are working on getting the all moved in to the community this fall

July 31, 2011

By jim jones

My grandfather lives at the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community in Springfield. I have visited him several times there, and have been quite impressed each time. The facilities are state of the art and are suitable for residents of all ages and abilities. There are many staff members employed and my grandfather seemed to receive a lot of personal attention. The outdoor gardens are lovely and provide a nice quiet place for the residents to relax. The estate is Georgian in style and is very charming. There are many activities at the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community. My grandfather is quite active and there seem to be not only laid back games, but fun and engaging events. These events are often times geared towards keeping seniors up to date on news related events. There are also many small organizations they can participate in. The politically oriented groups seem to be the most popular. Perhaps the best feature of the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community is its pleasant location in a residential neighborhood. It is close to several stores at a nearby mall and is only fifteen minutes from Washington, D.C. Overall, the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community is a wonderful center for assisted living.

Photos of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

About Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Situated in an older, classic residential neighborhood in North Springfield, Virginia, fifteen minutes from Washington, D.C., sits what experts have called one of the most progressively designed senior residences in the country. It's called Aarondale, and its mission is to bring seniors the finest environment for assisted retirement living.

We are proud of Aarondale and its state-of-the-art programs and facilities. We enjoy providing a tour through our elegant Georgian estate home surrounded by gardens and greenery. When you know that someone you care about is going to be eating well, feeling well, and doing well in every possible way, that's the day you know true peace of mind. And, at Aarondale, that's our goal. Every single day.

Map of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community