Vitality Living Arlington

Reviews of Vitality Living Arlington

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality Living Arlington

August 27, 2015

By Gene21

It was a very nice place, and my visit was very pleasant. The woman was very helpful and answered all my questions, and I like her approach. When I needed to go to a place, this is the kind of place I would certainly go to. I was very favorably impressed and well treated. The environment seemed very friendly, and the staff were very good. I have nothing but compliments for them. They have all kinds of activities, but I'm pretty much a reader, so I'm not going to be interested in many of the activities that they have. The rooms seemed small to me, but I understand the need for that. I'm just not used to that; I'm used to having more space. I would probably get a one-bedroom if I went there. The facility, the location, and the rooms were fine. It's just a couple of blocks from the Metro Station, which would be very important to me.

March 10, 2015

I had been here before. They had in-home in the facility or some of the staff was available for the PT. It was bringing in PT that was a plus in our consideration. The attitude was good when we went around seeing the different residents because we probably bumped into more residents there. The staff was calling them by names that they preferred. It was creating a neighborhood and an atmosphere of family type thing; that was outstanding. It was very clean, and the rooms were appropriate for the needs of my particular client at that time.

January 18, 2015

By Karen101191350

It was gorgeous. At the end of visitation, my comment was that I would stay there. It was beautiful -- the lobby and the dining room for the residents. It really was a beautiful place, but it was out of our budget for my mother. Their rooms were like little apartments. If you have a single room, it is a good size room with a private bath. If you have a roommate, it is not a shared bedroom. It is two bedrooms. There was always something for people to do.

January 17, 2015

By Caroline13

My mother is moving in. The apartment is very small, but I would say the main reason we chose the facility is because of the staff. They were wonderful. We absolutely fell in love with them. We did the tour at 11 o’clock in the morning, and they offered me and my husband a take-home lunch. We left there with it, and the food was fantastic. That was very smart marketing. Since then, we have been able to eat there a couple of times with my mother, and she is enjoying the food. The dining room is very clean, and the serving staff is wonderful. They have a lot of activities. They have entertainers coming in, and they have a bus that comes in once a week to take them out.

November 01, 2014

I loved it. I visited this place for my mom. It was very, very nice. It is a high rise, and it does have a very small yard area. It was a beautiful facility, and the people were wonderful. The dining area was very, very clean. Their staff was excellent. The rooms were very spacious and very nice. They have bathrooms and large kitchens.

August 13, 2014

By Irina1

It is beautiful. The people are very friendly, but they were a little steep for me in terms of cost. A lady took me through the place. It was extremely nice and beautiful. I didn't like the parking because it was on a "first come, first serve" basis. The people who work there were just amazing.

June 17, 2014

It seemed pretty nice and homey. The place was clean. The staff seemed nice and accommodating. The rooms were pretty nice, and have their own bathrooms, but not spacious. The residents were watching TV or a movie when I was there. Their activities seemed OK. I was pleased with the visit, and I would recommend them to others.

April 29, 2014

It is more of a corporate type of building. It is bright, but there is some kind of a university feeling in it. The people I saw there were nice. I was able to try the food, and it was a pretty good tasting. They do have some variety. I like the automatic doors when you come in. It makes it easier to get in and get out. My father used to complain about the nurses or the technicians not doing exactly what they said. When they say they are going to come back in a few minutes, it's a lot longer.

March 15, 2014

By Susana1

The staff is very attentive and friendly. My aunt does exercises, they go on field trips, and on Sundays they provide church services. She said the food is good and there’s just too much food. She just has to watch her weight. She has a studio room, and it’s a good size for her. She adjusted well there in just two weeks. Right now, I have an issue with the invoice and I haven’t heard from them; they should get back to me when they say they will.

September 26, 2013

By Donna36

My mom has been here for a couple of months now. It is our choice because they have a room on the first floor, which is very important to us because she does not like elevators. Physically, it is light, spacious and pretty. The place feels friendly and homey. We are happy with the staff. It is near the metro system, which is the public transportation that I like using. It is in an urban setting and she will be able to walk to stores, nail salons, hairdressers and restaurants. They have activities, like movies, games, arts and crafts, but she doesn't participate on any of them. They have a bus that takes them to doctor's appointment and other place, however, my mother is too incapacitated to use that. The menu looks very good, they have food choices, however, my mother is picky and she sometimes complains about that. Their price is very reasonable and I can come by anytime to visit my mom.

September 24, 2013

By Roger13

It was nice, however, we didn't feel comfortable because it was an old Marriott Hotel and it still felt like the Marriott hotel. It wouldn't work with my mother.

July 12, 2013

By Samantha2

My parents lived here for two months. What I like best about the facility was the place itself, it was very nice. My parents had a two-bedroom apartment with two baths and it was by the month payment. They also had a garage. They did not need medical care though. Their staff was very good and they would call everybody by names. They were very caring. They had all kinds of activities like games and exercise. They also served good food. It was a very nice facility.

April 06, 2013

By DannyB122

I visited the facility and had the greatest experience of my life. Colleen, the Executive Director is a well rounded, knowledgeable and love her residents. The director of resident care is amazing. I could not stop looking at him explaining things to the residents and other families. My decision was finalized after he took me through the tour. These staff really take care of the residents. I know I made the right decision of placing my mum there

August 13, 2012

By Barbara8

It seemed very clean and in a pretty good shape. My aunt is currently residing there. The rooms are nice. She shares it with a roommate. It has 2 rooms actually, and they share a common area. I find the staff really attentive. The price is very reasonable compared to a lot of other pricing that we received from other facilities. They have a pretty good schedule of different kinds of activities. They take them outside to go shopping. They have different types of discussions and organized games. One drawback is the food. My aunt complains about the food. I tried eating there and I was not impressed as well. I think the food is not great.

September 21, 2011

By Roger1

This is a pretty nice home and I noticed that the workers really were taking their time with the patients. When I was there, they were having breakfast and I noticed that several of the nurses were hand feeding the patients who could not do it for theirselves. They were talking to the patients and having a good time with them, it seemed like they really had a bond with the patients and they enjoyed it.

Costs for Vitality Living Arlington

Photos of Vitality Living Arlington

Services and Amenities of Vitality Living Arlington

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: ALF1104418-L153

• Get Costs

About Vitality Living Arlington

Vitality is your premier choice for senior living in Arlington, whether you need assisted living or memory care.

Vitality Living Arlington assisted living and memory care supports residents’ needs, as well as their interests, with a calendar filled with a variety of activity and engagement. Families will find peace of mind by knowing that their family members are well taken care of and enjoying life.

As an assisted living resident, engage in an active social calendar and a life of leisure and independence while still receiving the personal assistance you need. We’ll also take care of housekeeping, laundry, and transportation to scheduled appointments.

Vitality empowers older adults to advance their own health and well-being by creating vibrant lifestyles that inspire creativity, support choice, protect dignity, and celebrate experience. We’re redefining what it means to age by providing our residents with the environment they need to pursue life, energy, and purpose. These three pillars are at Vitality’s core, ensuring an engaging community for you or your family member.

Map of Vitality Living Arlington