Sunrise of Falls Church

Reviews of Sunrise of Falls Church

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Falls Church

July 31, 2014

By Janice29

The most impressive thing about Sunrise of Falls Church was the staff. We told them about my mother-in-law's memory problem and they were sympathetic and very knowledgeable. They were very supportive of things they could do, which I thought was very good. They were good about explaining the entry fee and everything was upfront. They answered all of our questions satisfactorily. Also I talked to the people who were living there and they were very complimentary of the place. It seemed like they genuinely care about each other and they liked it there.

February 24, 2014

By Lucy13

I was disappointed with Sunrise of Falls Church because while I was looking around a lot of the residents that I saw were just sitting in their wheelchairs doing nothing. I was there for about an hour and a half, but they didn’t seem to be interacting with each other people. The staff were somewhat discombobulated. They seem to be not knowing what exactly they are supposed to do with me. I saw their rooms. It seemed a little bit older, but they are very nice. The place is also clean. I just think they need to work on how the staff interacts with the residents more.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel your tour was sub-par. We'd like to learn more about your experience so please follow up with any additional details and we'll be reaching out to the community. Thank you, Sunrise Team

November 03, 2012

By Wendy 1

The Sunrise is a fairly new building, very pretty, and it's clean. A lot of the rooms are dual occupancy though, where you would share a bathroom with somebody. My mom just didn't want to do that. The staff was helpful and accommodating during the tour.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Falls Church