Sunrise of Falls Church

Reviews of Sunrise of Falls Church

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Falls Church

February 24, 2014

By Lucy13

I was disappointed with Sunrise of Falls Church because while I was looking around a lot of the residents that I saw were just sitting in their wheelchairs doing nothing. I was there for about an hour and a half, but they didn’t seem to be interacting with each other people. The staff were somewhat discombobulated. They seem to be not knowing what exactly they are supposed to do with me. I saw their rooms. It seemed a little bit older, but they are very nice. The place is also clean. I just think they need to work on how the staff interacts with the residents more.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel your tour was sub-par. We'd like to learn more about your experience so please follow up with any additional details and we'll be reaching out to the community. Thank you, Sunrise Team

November 03, 2012

By Wendy 1

The Sunrise is a fairly new building, very pretty, and it's clean. A lot of the rooms are dual occupancy though, where you would share a bathroom with somebody. My mom just didn't want to do that. The staff was helpful and accommodating during the tour.

Photos of Sunrise of Falls Church

About Sunrise of Falls Church

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise of Falls Church, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise of Falls Church