Sunrise of Falls Church

Reviews of Sunrise of Falls Church

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Falls Church

February 24, 2014

By Lucy13

I was disappointed with Sunrise of Falls Church because while I was looking around a lot of the residents that I saw were just sitting in their wheelchairs doing nothing. I was there for about an hour and a half, but they didn’t seem to be interacting with each other people. The staff were somewhat discombobulated. They seem to be not knowing what exactly they are supposed to do with me. I saw their rooms. It seemed a little bit older, but they are very nice. The place is also clean. I just think they need to work on how the staff interacts with the residents more.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel your tour was sub-par. We'd like to learn more about your experience so please follow up with any additional details and we'll be reaching out to the community. Thank you, Sunrise Team

November 03, 2012

By Wendy 1

The Sunrise is a fairly new building, very pretty, and it's clean. A lot of the rooms are dual occupancy though, where you would share a bathroom with somebody. My mom just didn't want to do that. The staff was helpful and accommodating during the tour.

Photos of Sunrise of Falls Church

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Falls Church

About Sunrise of Falls Church

Located just minutes from historic downtown Falls Church and only a few miles from the national capital, our setting is convenient for families living throughout Fairfax and Arlington counties and beyond. Sunrise of Falls Church is nestled in the heart of the scenic City of Falls Church, just a few blocks north of the old State Theater.

Our community overlooks a beautiful tree-covered city park where residents can enjoy a nature walk or relax on the back patio and watch children play. Churches of many denominations are within walking distance of our community, as well as restaurants, shops and parks. Our elegant dining room has wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor French windows that face the picturesque park and let the sunshine in.

We pride ourselves on working closely with local organizations in order to provide multi-cultural, intergenerational activities and events for our residents to enjoy local entertainers, historic excursions, afternoon teas and many other activities.

Map of Sunrise of Falls Church