Arbor Terrace Lakeway

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Lakeway

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Lakeway

January 05, 2017

By Valerie846718

My parents are in the Harbor at Lakeway. It is a very good, fairly new facility, so there are a few things that they are still trying to work out. Overall, they do a very good job caring for them. There has been a huge problem with food service and maintenance, but overall, I will rate them as pretty good. They have a lot of amenities, but my parents never use them. That is their personal choice. I think their memory care in particular is very good compared to other places that I toured. They have kind and caring employees. The food service needs improvement.

July 31, 2015

It's assisted living and memory care, and when you walk in, it's very formal looking. They had a big water fountain in the middle. It's pretty new, and it opened last fall. Most of the rooms were private. You could have a roommate, but if you had to share your room, it would be pretty tight. I didn't meet any residents, but I really liked the administrator. She was very knowledgeable, and she was really good. I had a nice tour of Harbor at Lakeway. The one thing I didn't like was the courtyard was small. It was surrounded by a high brick wall instead of a fence or a building of windows, and it felt really closed in.

Questions about Arbor Terrace Lakeway

What transportation services does Arbor Terrace Lakeway offer to assisted living residents?

We offer FREE transportation to and from medical appointments as well as personal errands for up to a 10 mile radius. We have scheduled outings 7 days a week, whether its to the grocery store, shopping mall, lunch bunch, church, and even day trip adventures.

Photos of Arbor Terrace Lakeway

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace Lakeway

• Companion Suites: No

• Pool

• Diabetic

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

About Arbor Terrace Lakeway

Arbors’ vision is to create a caring and loving community where seniors’ present needs are met and where services can adapt to future needs without the disruption that comes with moving.

Arbor Terrace Lakeway is conveniently located in Oak Hill, one of Austin’s most beautiful neighborhoods. This park-like 7 acre setting allows for residents to enjoy nature as well as all of the many amenities offered at Arbor Terrace Lakeway.

• Indoor Pool