West Fork Village

West Fork Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of West Fork Village

Assisted Living Reviews for West Fork Village

February 16, 2015

I have a place coming up and probably will be moving in next month. It looked like a very nice place. It has beautiful dining room and a beautiful building. The people are very courteous and helpful. I didn't really check their activities, but I know they have a beauty shop and an exercise room.

January 17, 2015

By anonymous104567550

I have an aunt who lives here, and it is a very good and very nice place. The rooms are decent. She is in a two-bedroom apartment, and they have a really good-sized living room. It is very clean. They have activities and birthday parties. I think the food is very good, and the dining area is very nice.

December 30, 2014

By Krist1

We really liked this community; if we needed to be put in a place, that is where we would go. They allowed pets but not in the nursing home part. The rooms were good, it didn’t smell bad, and the staff was very friendly and answered all of our questions.

August 27, 2014

I think the facility was nice. It was very inviting and clean. The staff was friendly. They showed me the different types of living apartments that were available. Those were nice. It seemed like they would be accommodating. Overall, I was pleased with what I saw. It looked like it has all the accommodations that are required in an assisted living facility. The living environment looked OK. Everything looked clean. It was nice and neat. The room was nice, neat and orderly. The facility was painted nicely. There weren't holes in the walls or messed up floors. Everything looked really nice. I would surely recommend this place to others.

June 25, 2014

By Woody5

It was a little older, and it wasn't exactly where we wanted to be. It was out of our way for where we live. We checked on the rooms; they were nice. I found the staff to be exceptionally nice and professional. I had no problem with the people who were there. I believe that they handled things like bingo, card games, and things like that. It just had an odor about it, and it just wasn't as clean.

July 11, 2012

By SterlingBeauty

This facility is very beautiful and well-kept. The staff is very friendly and readily available to help with any of the residents needs or the visitors needs. The residents are not confined to stay in their rooms, they can walk around the facility and make friends with other residents. They are encouraged to engage in activities each day. They have several sitting areas where they can sit and converse with each other, watch T.V., play cards, etc. The landscaping outside of the facility is also beautiful, there are several places outside that the residents may sit with each other, or with their families and visit while their grandchildren play on the nearby playground.

June 13, 2012

By caring6081

I chose this facility because it's near my place and it would be convenient for me to visit dad. The staff treated us very well. They were welcoming and I am satisfied with all the information they gave me. The residents there looked okay. It seemed like a happy place there and it felt homey. My father's room is small but sufficient. He would be comfortable in it. The dining area is comfortable and clean. It's a clean facility overall. I think the place is conducive for retiring people and they would enjoy it there.

Independent Living Reviews for West Fork Village

Costs for West Fork Village

Photos of West Fork Village

Services and Amenities of West Fork Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About West Fork Village

Active, fun and worry-free! That’s your retirement lifestyle at West Fork Village. Take your choice of any one of our spacious apartments and then greet each day like a reunion in the company of good friends and family.

The Inviting Feel of a Tight-Knit Neighborhood:

Relax ~ Enjoy a breakfast of delicious pastries, a delicious omelet, complemented by fresh strawberries, refreshing orange juice and your favorite cup of Joe. That's just the start of your day at West Fork Village.

Relate ~ From dawn to dusk, there are ample opportunities to engage socially in our community. Our calendar of activities and events serve to enrich and encourage resident life throughout every day, week and month of the year.

Renew ~ Moving to West Fork Village revitalizes a zest for life! Surrounded by our amazing staff, residents enjoy the many comforts and conveniences our community offers to live each day as active or as relaxing as they choose.

We combine the warmth of home with personalized care services to meet the unique needs of every resident. Our family-like community features an active daily lifestyle of engaging social opportunities and enriching activities.

Map of West Fork Village