Ridgmar Place

Ridgmar Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ridgmar Place

Independent Living Reviews for Ridgmar Place

August 08, 2015

I visited Brookdale Ridgmar. They were great. Their services were very positive. They have very nice rooms. They were clean and very good. I would recommend this facility because of how well kept and clean it was. They have pretty nice grounds too. It didn't feel like a medical facility or anything. It felt more like a resort.

April 30, 2015

By Cheryl106134250

The staff at Brookdale Ridgmar is very helpful and very friendly. My aunt had a mid-thigh amputation, and everyday was superb. They have home health right on site which was really good, and she said that everybody was so nice and helpful to her. It is a really good place. We have eaten there once, and the food is very good. They have happy hour where they offer soft drinks, wine, beer, anything. They had a band playing, and it was great. They also have bingo, and they have entertainment on Thursday night. They actually have everything that you would want.

March 14, 2015

From what I saw, Brookdale was very nice. The people seemed great. Everything was great, and I was happy with everything. It was just the price. The rooms looked nice. I had no problems with them.

December 13, 2014

I liked Brookdale Ridgmar because it’s close to my brother’s house. The people who live there seemed to be really nice, and I have a friend who is living there.

August 06, 2014

We found Town Village. It's very nice. They have fine staff. The apartment is pretty comparable to what they had at their previous place: a one-bedroom unit with a kitchen. There are meals included. They have a lot of activities. I love their front door. The door handle is great.

July 29, 2014

Town Village is a nice facility. They have wonderful food, helpful staff and a wide range of activities. I think my father has played bingo, skip bo, and pool. They have a happy hour. What I like most about Town Village is that my father likes the food a lot. He likes the variety of food.

July 24, 2014

By Richard and Maylo

Accommodations were excellent. It's a pleasure to know Leasing Agent Kay, and other staff members. We looked at a 2BR, 2B, LR, DR unit. It offered high ceilings and was spacious. The restaurant appeared to be just fine. We're still aging in place, only because Maylo can't part with her home. But we should relocate to a retirement home, for social activities if nothing more. I'm 81, Maylo 78. Maybe she'll soon embrace the concept of living elsewhere.

April 21, 2014

Town village was dark, and it had no bright colors. I just didn’t feel comfortable there. The lady there was really sweet and nice. The kitchen was really small. They had activities, and they offered some other stuff too.

February 27, 2014

By scatter head

I probably saw four different apartments at Town Village Ridgmar. The grounds are lovely, the home is large, and it is fairly close to my home. Everything I observed was great. There's an older woman, as old as I, but she's in charge of all the laundry, and she seems very nice. They're limited in size of each apartment. They're not spacious, but I think they're comfortable in size. There are so many activities. I just thought it would be a fun place to live there. I think they're great.

October 09, 2013

I really like Town Village Ridgmar the best. Other than just being on a crowded busy street, I would almost give this facility a 5 star. The price is at a pretty comfortable range. The only reason why they didn't move in this place because my in-laws needed more care, but I myself wanted to move in there. The place seemed to be well maintained.

October 23, 2012

By ainissesthai

It was a great place, in a prime location. The staff was friendly, couldn't go a few feet without someone greeting you, which left a very warm welcoming feeling in the air. Sunday brunch was hectic but all in all very great, the set up and the food options were great. the rooms were nice though their small one bedrooms were too small for my taste, but you get what you pay for. It was a great independent living community though.

Costs for Ridgmar Place

Photos of Ridgmar Place

Services and Amenities of Ridgmar Place

• About Ridgmar Place

Ridgmar Place is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Ridgmar Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridgmar Place