Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro

Nursing Home Reviews for Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro

November 15, 2012

By janell522

My mother was there for 3 weeks. Everyone was wonderful and friendly.

August 28, 2012

By Rachel6

It seemed that they did not take care of her personal hygiene. Her hair was often not done or it smelled as if she had not had a bath. She had to be fed through a tube. They fed her Ensure. I'm not sure if this is what caused her weight loss but she lost a lot of weight after the accident. Although she can't talk she still knows what you are saying and I got the idea that she wasn't happy with her stay there. Her motor skills are severely impaired but she could answer you yes or no by nodding her head. The questions I asked were geated towards her stay there and although she couldn't tell me what it was I could tell something was wrong and was bothering her.

Services and Amenities of Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro

Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro is a senior living provider in Murfreesboro, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare, Murfreesboro