Prosperity Pointe

Reviews of Prosperity Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Prosperity Pointe

July 22, 2019

By KathyB.

My Dad lives at Prosperity Pointe. It is a joy to always see friendly faces interacting with him. Before moving into Prosperity Pointe, my Dad was not eating well or consistently. Now he enjoys three meals a day with his new friends. I have eaten dinner with him several times and the food is both nutritious and delicious. I have complete peace of mind and feel extremely comfortable with all the staff; He receives excellent care from the nurses and caregivers. Every time I visit, he and his room and bathroom are tidy and clean. He stays busy participating in all the activities and frequently goes on outings with the group. I am very happy with Prosperity Pointe and the care they give my Dad.

Memory Care Reviews for Prosperity Pointe

Photos of Prosperity Pointe

Services and Amenities of Prosperity Pointe

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: No

About Prosperity Pointe

Welcome to Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living! We are here to provide our residents with comfortable and supportive elderly care within an environment that “feels like home.” Whether you are searching for a quality assisted living community for one of your aging loved ones or are looking for elderly care to meet your own increasing needs, we hope you consider Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living. Our goal is very simple when it comes to providing quality assisted living services. We want only for each of our residents to be able to age in grace while maintaining independence, individuality, and good health. Our staff supports this goal by ensuring each resident is treated with respect and personalized care every single day. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations of elderly care.

Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living has a rich and diverse selection of adventures, activities, and amenities. Our residents can enjoy the freedom of an all inclusive amenities program without the headaches of incurring additional fees, as all are included with the exception of our salon, which is very reasonably priced.

Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living is a newly renovated, state-of-the-art 54-bed community with brand new furnishings throughout the property. It features a hand-carved mantle fireplace, hardwood floors, a new kitchen, and a new dining room. The baby grand piano and rocking chairs help to create a tranquil environment. The rooms are large with both private bedroom suites and private bathrooms. The suites incorporate updated nurse call safety systems. The outdoor dining and patio are fully secured with fencing and video monitoring.

Map of Prosperity Pointe