Brighton Gardens of Brentwood

103 Arcaro Place, Brentwood, TN 37027
Brighton Gardens of Brentwood (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 221 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Brentwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Brentwood

May 30, 2019

By James

Our experience with Brighton Gardens of Brentwood was excellent. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and willing to work with us. It's very bright and cheerful. It seemed to be a loving environment. They do outings, shopping, scenic drive, bingo, and church services. They had a special pinning ceremony for veterans. They had a great variety of different things that they try to do to engage the clientele. They had several room choices. They had studios. We're getting a one-bedroom for Mom, so it had a separate sleeping area and living area, nice bathroom facilities and a walk-in shower. The food we ate was excellent. It's a beautiful facility. It had nice open areas, courtyard, and greenery.

June 25, 2018

By Tom

Brighton Gardens was very clean, very nice, three-stories, and I saw people doing activities. They have exercise classes, and they have a little community dog. The staff was very nice, very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and was very polite. We looked at a studio, they were in the process of painting the wall, and it was big enough for one person. They had a community bus that takes them out to grocery stores, or a little tour out in the country, and that was pretty cool.

March 15, 2018

By Kutepoo

Very pretty facility. Very friendly and caring staff members. Many of the staff members have been there for a number of years, which was a huge plus. Many of the areas of the community have been recently renovated including the apartments. There were some really nice outings and programs offered as well. We did have the chance to have a meal, and it was presented well, and had great flavor.

May 29, 2017

By janet-t-c

I toured the facility and was sold a real good story. I signed a lease for my Mother to have an apartment in the Memory Care unit. The food was horrible, the staff lacked basic skills. My Mother lived there for less than 3 months before having a several fall which ultimately led to her death. They did not call me for 5 hours after the fall. The reason I was told it took so long was because my Mother said she was fine. My Mother had Alzheimer's. They also lacked nursing skills and I had to stay on top of them for everything. They drove my Mother to the rec center to meet me in the middle of January. It was freezing and they didn't even have her wear a coat. They asked her if she was cold and she said no. Again, she had Alzheimer's. The driver should have known better. At the end of her stay just about every management person left at once like mice jumping a sinking ship. Would not recommend facility to anyone!

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information at sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer20

We went to Brighton Gardens. It was nice. They just didn’t have a lot of availability. Also I didn’t like the carpet. The food was good, and the atmosphere was great, but it was not a very convenient location. It was in a busy corner. It was Ok though. I like it. It was nice. The staff was nice, but it just wasn’t a good fit for us. They did have a calendar of activities where they do different things.

November 22, 2015

By Jane M.1

My dad was at Brighton Gardens of Brentwood. The staff was very kind and very good to him. We had a lot of difficulty with regard to getting his medication to be given to him regularly, which was a real problem.

October 27, 2015

By Mindy7

It was very nice. I didn't think it was laid out quite well, but it was a terrific facility. Brighton Gardens was definitely large and had multiple floors -- either two or three.

September 28, 2015

My dad is at Brighton Gardens. We are very happy with the place. The staff was excellent, friendly, and understanding. They have different activities offered to the residents. They have bingo, book clubs, and many more.

Memory Care Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Brentwood