Magnolias of Myrtle Beach

Reviews of Magnolias of Myrtle Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolias of Myrtle Beach

December 23, 2013

By Jamie5

My mom has been in Magnolias of Myrtle Beach for three months now. It was recommended to us by her physician. We shopped all around in the area and kind of decided on another one, but when we went to her doctor to get the TB test that was necessary before you go in a facility, her doctor said, "Don't decide on anything until you go see this one (Magnolias of Myrtle Beach)." So we went and had lunch there and talked to the director, it was so good that my mom wanted to move in the next day. We love the staff, the administrator, and everybody there. It is really great! We also love the location, the facilities, etc. We just love everything about it. It is just that good. I would recommend it to others, in fact, I already had. I'm really pleased with this facility.

Services and Amenities of Magnolias of Myrtle Beach

About Magnolias of Myrtle Beach

Magnolias of Myrtle Beach is a senior living provider in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Magnolias of Myrtle Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolias of Myrtle Beach