Manning Place

Reviews of Manning Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Manning Place

September 10, 2014

By Linda94086750

Manning House is a small place; I think they only have 37 or 39 units. Everybody there is not memory care, but they do memory care. Each unit has a bedroom, living room, a bathroom, small sink, microwave, and a small refrigerator. They have a small round table for four set up nicely with tablecloths, and the residents communicate at meal time. My mother has three other ladies she sits with every meal. They took them to mountain sights, to shopping stores, and they took them for a ride. They do pictionary, bingo, and the activities going there are very good. They do low-impact exercise classes and walking clubs. They can go outside and sit in the courtyard with trees and flowers. We have no complaints, though we would prefer she was at home, but it’s a good place to be and I really haven’t seen any problems at this point.

May 10, 2014

By palmetto24

The recent changes in administrator and nurse are the best thing that could have happened. They are both an asset to the facility and they are making positive changes. So happy my dad is in the care of a wonderful staff.

April 25, 2014

Manning House is not the best, but it’s OK. Most of the staff is very caring. Most of them are good, but they’re not just very knowledgeable as far as medical inclination, but they have hired a new nurse. I’m hoping things will change. My mother is in a little suite. She’s got a sink, a little refrigerator, and a little microwave. It’s got a bedroom and a very nice bathroom. They do have recreation. They do things, but she does not attend them if she does not feel the need to do it. The services could be better, and I’m hoping it gets better. My mother is happy there, so right now we will stay.

Services and Amenities of Manning Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

About Manning Place

Manning Place is a senior living provider in Greer, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Manning Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manning Place