Manning Place

Reviews of Manning Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Manning Place

May 10, 2014

By palmetto24

The recent changes in administrator and nurse are the best thing that could have happened. They are both an asset to the facility and they are making positive changes. So happy my dad is in the care of a wonderful staff.

April 25, 2014

Manning House is not the best, but it’s OK. Most of the staff is very caring. Most of them are good, but they’re not just very knowledgeable as far as medical inclination, but they have hired a new nurse. I’m hoping things will change. My mother is in a little suite. She’s got a sink, a little refrigerator, and a little microwave. It’s got a bedroom and a very nice bathroom. They do have recreation. They do things, but she does not attend them if she does not feel the need to do it. The services could be better, and I’m hoping it gets better. My mother is happy there, so right now we will stay.

Costs for Manning Place

Photos of Manning Place

Services and Amenities of Manning Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Manning Place

At Manning Place, our senior living community, you'll find a smaller, homelike community and a compassionate, caring staff. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body through a variety of activities, such as bingo, bible study and devotion, movie nights, socials, themed family nights, arts and crafts, and pet therapy. Our residents also enjoy gardening and regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. At Manning Place, we strive to provide the highest level of assisted living care for our residents.

Map of Manning Place