Manning Place

Reviews of Manning Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Manning Place

August 07, 2015

By FranklynJ501

We are currently looking to move my mother out of manning house. There has been a lot of turnover recently. The company has let then good leadership go and it's been going downhill for months now. Medication errors, no activities and CNA's have expressed their frustration to me because no one above them will listen. It appears to be all about the bottom line and my mother deserves better.

September 10, 2014

By Linda94086750

It is a small place; I think they only have 37 or 39 units. Everybody there is not memory care, but they do memory care. Each unit has a bedroom, living room, a bathroom, small sink, microwave, and a small refrigerator. They have a small round table for four set up nicely with tablecloths, and the residents communicate at meal time. My mother has three other ladies she sits with every meal. They took them to mountain sights, to shopping stores, and they took them for a ride. They do pictionary, bingo, and the activities going there are very good. They do low-impact exercise classes and walking clubs. They can go outside and sit in the courtyard with trees and flowers. We have no complaints, though we would prefer she was at home, but it’s a good place to be and I really haven’t seen any problems at this point.

May 10, 2014

By palmetto24

The recent changes in administrator and nurse are the best thing that could have happened. They are both an asset to the facility and they are making positive changes. So happy my dad is in the care of a wonderful staff.

April 25, 2014

It is not the best, but it’s OK. Most of the staff is very caring. Most of them are good, but they’re not just very knowledgeable as far as medical inclination, but they have hired a new nurse. I’m hoping things will change. My mother is in a little suite. She’s got a sink, a little refrigerator, and a little microwave. It’s got a bedroom and a very nice bathroom. They do have recreation. They do things, but she does not attend them if she does not feel the need to do it. The services could be better, and I’m hoping it gets better. My mother is happy there, so right now we will stay.

Costs for Manning Place

Photos of Manning Place

Services and Amenities of Manning Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Manning Place

At Manning Place, our senior living community, you'll find a smaller, homelike community and a compassionate, caring staff. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body through a variety of activities, such as bingo, bible study and devotion, movie nights, socials, themed family nights, arts and crafts, and pet therapy. Our residents also enjoy gardening and regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. At Manning Place, we strive to provide the highest level of assisted living care for our residents.

Map of Manning Place