Manning Place

Reviews of Manning Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Manning Place

May 10, 2014

By palmetto24

The recent changes in administrator and nurse are the best thing that could have happened. They are both an asset to the facility and they are making positive changes. So happy my dad is in the care of a wonderful staff.

April 25, 2014

Manning House is not the best, but it’s OK. Most of the staff is very caring. Most of them are good, but they’re not just very knowledgeable as far as medical inclination, but they have hired a new nurse. I’m hoping things will change. My mother is in a little suite. She’s got a sink, a little refrigerator, and a little microwave. It’s got a bedroom and a very nice bathroom. They do have recreation. They do things, but she does not attend them if she does not feel the need to do it. The services could be better, and I’m hoping it gets better. My mother is happy there, so right now we will stay.

About Manning Place

Manning Place is a senior living provider in Greer, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Manning Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manning Place